Club 23 NYPD to Flash
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Club 23 NYPD to Flash

Arthur Fonzerelli the FONZ of happy days, you make him look like a 5th grader. You are a NYPD folk hero, rookie cops up here have action figures of you on the dashboard. Hey those short shorts and those day glow white tree trunk legs tho.... obviously it's in style I'm going to get my Reno 911 shorts and wear them at the 73 Pct. We are printing up bumper stickers ☆ I know Flash☆ Flash me☆ FLASH NYPD STYLE☆ you will be in the next Reno 911 no doubt about it. 🚓🚔💌🙊🙈❤ we ❤ you bro. thanks for inserting some much deserved smiles in this very painful job we do.

Unregistered
    Guys please don't forget in the rush to crucify this officer, don't forget he is a 911 survivor who lost two dozen of his best friends on 09.11.01. He might be on the 911 medical disability program where 50 of his friends died in 6 years . Not saying what he did is okay, just saying take that into consideration please.

Unregistered
    The Chief really needs to get a PR person. How he turned a lack of judgement into a Human Trafficking reference is beyond words. And who is the Chief? Morales or Clements? This is Miami Beach where our own Agency routinely post questionable pix, practical jokes and proposals.

Chiefs don’t slap other Chiefs in the a$$ inside the PD. That’s equally as unprofessional. #bringbackbill

Unregistered
    What was this idiot thinking? Putting handcuffs on three half naked hos looking for attention? Pretty dumb move if you ask me and I been doing this job much longer than him.

Unregistered
    Well I guess the honeymoon is over. Happy to see Clements pull out the Dan Oates playbook. Embarrass the employee, overreact, terminate and then tell everyone how he got the officers job back when the City loses in arbitration.

Unregistered
    First of all he did not put handcuffs of the females all he did was stand by while they filmed a video in a public place. Second if they were wearing G-strings and standing on the beach by the officer and the ATV our PIO would have posted it on our department face book page.
    And finally Mike Greco please stop slamming our department and saying BS about or chief and his command staff. Just Incase you forgot one of our assistant chiefs is a guy you kept from being disciplined during P-J3. In fact he was the only one not disciplined thanks to you and your political connections. So please knock off the shit talking and posting support us and our chief.

Unregistered
    I just want to know what Human Trafficking has to do with this?

Unregistered

No pity for stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well I guess the honeymoon is over. Happy to see Clements pull out the Dan Oates playbook. Embarrass the employee, overreact, terminate and then tell everyone how he got the officers job back when the City loses in arbitration.
    You obviously know nothing about how chiefs keep or lose jobs. ANY Chief would have rightfully responded like our Chief did. Please stop trying to make this guy out to be the victim in this. He is not.

Plain and simple, this was a stupid decision that makes every MBPD Officer look bad. A horribly bad choice that justifies the criticism that things are back to the “old” ways. The media is once again talking about PJ3 and other controversies because of this. Once again we are all subjected to the giggles, side-eyed glances and negative comments from the public because of one guy’s stupid decision.

We are not back to the old ways and behavior like this is unacceptable. Its beyond aggravating that he and the people on here that are lamely trying to justify his stupid decision, have the poor judgement to not see what a dumb idea this was. Maybe he can become an influencer now since being part of a clickbait stunt was more important to him than his career and his colleagues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just want to know what Human Trafficking has to do with this?
    That official comment made by the city official has jeopardised that officers actual life it was erroneous , unrelated and intended to destroy both due process and his very existence. The MBPD would never do that to a defendant they arrested as it would be unethical and a civil tort. Very sad to see the Salem witch trials in full swing.

Unregistered
    There was a pic of the same officer posted on a city website. He was surrounded by women in bikinis. Now they want to make a big deal about this? Overreaction by the city.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast