Brotherhood - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brotherhood

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    7 miles over. Yes I obey the law and I’m a tax paying legal citizen. It’s obvious you don’t know about Brotherhood. Thanks for your classy words.
    If this is true that somebody wrote a citation for 7 over, what a sad day in law enforcement. Only a cowardly little b!tch trying to get revenge for being bullied in high school would issue such a chicken sh!t citation. I don’t believe this really happened. There’s no way the FHP would produce such a puzzy.

Unregistered
    There’s no brotherhood here. Just five minutes on this site and you’ll see that. These folks eat their own so they definitely won’t take care of anyone else.
    Sadly I have said the same thing about other departments. It may exist at a squad level but that isn't always true either.

Unregistered
    7 miles over. Yes I obey the law and I’m a tax paying legal citizen. It’s obvious you don’t know about Brotherhood. Thanks for your classy words.
    Once again “mother of the year” wrong site if you want sympathy for your stupidity. Your husband isn’t a cop, I know about this traffic stop. How about just own up and pay your ticket. Try to teach your child about responsibility and not how to beat the system. You were a lot more than 7 over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12