Brotherhood
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brotherhood

Unregistered

Brotherhood

I was pulled over on Saturday with my 9 year old son in the car. I advised the trooper my husband was on the job and I apologized for speeding unfortunately I was trying to get my son to his game all the way in Lake County . Yes he gave me a ticket with a big smirk on his face I said WOW there’s no brotherhood. His smirk grew bigger unfortunately my son who is only 9 years old saw his huge smirk and stated” Mommy he really enjoyed giving you the ticket” he wasn’t very nice. Just learned the amount of Brotherhood in Florida is ZERO! So sad. He couldn’t even just give a warning. The job is truly dead.

Unregistered
    What’s sad is that you would come on this site and complain about that ..... try obeying the law and you wouldn’t have those issues.

Unregistered
    Your husband's badge has probably got you out of tickets in the past but it won't save you or your child if you crash. Follow the law and everyone will be better off.

Unregistered

Role model

Instead of teaching your 9 year old son how to break the law and how to get out of it, riding on your husbands “brotherhood”, teach him to obey the law. Do you also expect him to get a trophy for participating? Wrong site if you are expecting anything other than getting bashed for your stupidity.

Unregistered
    Troll, same guy posting over and over. Let him F-off

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s sad is that you would come on this site and complain about that ..... try obeying the law and you wouldn’t have those issues.
    7 miles over. Yes I obey the law and I’m a tax paying legal citizen. It’s obvious you don’t know about Brotherhood.

Unregistered
    Your husband's badge has probably got you out of tickets in the past but it won't save you or your child if you crash. Follow the law and everyone will be better off.
    7 miles over. Yes I obey the law and I’m a tax paying legal citizen. It’s obvious you don’t know about Brotherhood.

Unregistered
    Instead of teaching your 9 year old son how to break the law and how to get out of it, riding on your husbands “brotherhood”, teach him to obey the law. Do you also expect him to get a trophy for participating? Wrong site if you are expecting anything other than getting bashed for your stupidity.

7 miles over. Yes I obey the law and I’m a tax paying legal citizen. It’s obvious you don’t know about Brotherhood. Thanks for your classy words.

Unregistered

Yeah right

Post the ticket number. Your full of Sh@t.

Unregistered
    There’s no brotherhood here. Just five minutes on this site and you’ll see that. These folks eat their own so they definitely won’t take care of anyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast