Governor to raise teachers salary from 26th to 2nd. How about FHP Troopers?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Governor to raise teachers salary from 26th to 2nd. How about FHP Troopers?

Unregistered
    My wife is a teacher. It’s a win/win here. Only a matter of time before desantis sends one our way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My wife is a teacher. It’s a win/win here. Only a matter of time before desantis sends one our way.
    Hold your breath on that one. FHP will never be a pay contender.

Unregistered
    Sends what your way raises Fhp needs to do some work to deserve a raise. All you guys do is complain if it’s that bad leave for be a real cop somewhere.

Unregistered
    And by, "real cop", you mean or suggest that you are so superior that you have to come to our site to prove your superiority? Yep, your are the epitome of, "real cop", that deals with barking dogs and turns the, "real cop" stuff over to the real cop of the real cops stuff? i.e. detectives after you turn in your PhD. Report to do what your "real" self can't do?

Unregistered
    And by, "real cop", you mean or suggest that you are so superior that you have to come to our site to prove your superiority? Yep, your are the epitome of, "real cop", that deals with barking dogs and turns the, "real cop" stuff over to the real cop of the real cops stuff? i.e. detectives after you turn in your PhD. Report to do what your "real" self can't do?
    bwhahahaha! Burn!

Unregistered
    Yep, burn. The elite talk crap until someone calls them out with hard facts; then, crickets. On a serious note, I hope whomever is posting their dominate status is not really the LEO protecting my community. If they are, the state police (FHP) might have to step in once again to compensate for the real police.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Governor to raise teachers salary from 26th to 2nd. How about FHP Troopers? View Post
    Teachers salaries are determined by locally elected school boards who then tax county residents to pay for teachers salaries and the school infrastructure. The governor does not have the authority to raise the salaries of county-teachers salaries, but the governor does have the authority to raise the salaries of state workers (such as FHP troopers). It will be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Unregistered

Just leave

Stop whining and just leave to another agency. You knew the pay when you came in. You don’t like it, then GOOOOOOOOO

Unregistered
    Stop whining and just leave to another agency. You knew the pay when you came in. You don’t like it, then GOOOOOOOOO
    Spoken like a true manager with in this so called elite agency

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast