Does Foto do ANYTHING worthy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As much as you write about her sounds like you have a fetish for her
    cmon man, you telling us this guy is jd and he's just upset with her for some reason?!

Unregistered
    I believe people are getting fed up with her negativity, insincerity, constant gossiping, laziness and incompetence. Too bad she choses to behave that way. She would certainly do much better if she could turn all that around and actually be a quality officer and person, especially since she is now a FTO.

Unregistered
    Her being an FTO is concerning, but look at who else they've taken into that unit recently. Foto needs to grow up...grown lady behaving the way she does is just humiliating and I do feel sorry for her.

Unregistered
    New PO's will learn nothing from her but to how to dodge calls, curse at people on every call and backstab other officers to hide her true laziness. Sad, this is the training that is being provided.

Unregistered
    New PO's will learn nothing from her but to how to dodge calls, curse at people on every call and backstab other officers to hide her true laziness. Sad, this is the training that is being provided.
    Sounds like you’re jealous because she won’t let you fukc her.

Unregistered
    Dude I wouldn’t fuk her if my life depended on it. I don’t fuk skanks. Not to mention she probably got STDs from you!

Unregistered
    Dude I wouldn’t fuk her if my life depended on it. I don’t fuk skanks. Not to mention she probably got STDs from you!
    She didn’t get an STD from me. I had the warts from your $lut cuunt mom removed beforehand.

Unregistered
    boys, boys...we all know the std epidemic started in FTO land (the realm of po's getting banged by their fto's). foto is gross but it wasn't started by her...just spread!

Unregistered
    She didn’t get an STD from me. I had the warts from your $lut cuunt mom removed beforehand.
    DS my mom is dead, you must’ve got those warts from your wife’s sister!

Unregistered
    DS my mom is dead, you must’ve got those warts from your wife’s sister!
    Skull fukced your mom’s rotten corpse?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast