Pride festival
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pride festival

Unregistered

Pride festival

Was great meeting you James and your wife rodney in the bathroom stall! Wow you are a talented couple! You both weren't blessed in the looks dept but your mouths made up for it! Hope you guys call me sometime soon! Friends with benefits works great for me!

Unregistered

Discreet

Please dont reach out to me on this site I will call you for our next rendezvous! Rodney and like keeping our load intake private!! Thanks for understanding Rafael

Unregistered

Pride

I don’t care who you are that there is funny 😂😂

Unregistered

Pride

Raphael I had to make up a string of lies to Angela last night! What we did in the stall should remain between me you and rodney! Dont contact me on this site anymore I will call you!!

Unregistered

Lgbtq

Leavans I saw on news this morning that gays are more likely to suffer from depression!! I gotta say you and shoap seemed very happy working the stalls at the pride festival! Maybe it gets you sad when your not swallowing DNA

Unregistered

Butt pirate leavans

Are me and the boys allowed to cum to the party? We need address

Unregistered

Pride

Raphael
    Please text me Rodney and I lost your number and would love to get together again soon!
    Don't reply to this site any more please!!
    It gets really hard thinking about you!
    keep it discreet my sweetie

Unregistered

Pride

james thanks for the phone call unfortunately I don't have caller id so I still didn't get your number and you forgot to leave it on answering machine. If you and sweet lips Rodney want to hookup again your going to have to call me back.
    I know you told me not to contact you on this site butt its the only way I know how to reach you.

Love Rafael

PS I am not sore anymore!!

Unregistered
    It's the Fear of the Reality that's already commenced by the announced Criminal Probe of Carmine, and the number of employees that some mortgaged their homes, to fund the Marceno campaign, in the hopes of wearing a White - Shirt one day, that the news of a corruption investigation of FDLE against Marceno, that is dashing their hopes, their investments, and their future!

When you read hate or profanity laced comments it's because of the aforementioned.

At the end of the day, the only person that has a lot to loose and quite possibly his freedom is only Carmine.

Unregistered
    I’m willing to bet my home, that has no mortgage, he has and will be cleared. They know this is a witch hunt and politically motivated. Half of you are on the red flag list in Tallahassee for your antics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast