I'm always right
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

I'm always right

I wasn't wrong about Gause, Max Gabriel or Tony Diaz being promoted. I wasn't wrong about Andy Valdes and Bori going to CID. I wasn't wrong about Ibalmea and Aguilar. Trust me, my source is all-knowing and all powerful. Ricky Lopez is going to Special Events by the end of November because (1) they want someone to clean up that scammers nest, (2) He's being prepped for the next Commanders position (3) Major Diaz wants his own people in these CID units and is too afraid to just put him in patrol where he has never been as a lieutenant (4) while in Special Events Major Gonzalez will coordinate the Super Bowl planning and say Ricky did it all, thereby making him look like The Man and assuring the next Commanders position.

Even a broken clock is wrong twice, I bet I'm right more than that.

Unregistered
    What about Delamillera? Nobody wants the poor looser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wasn't wrong about Gause, Max Gabriel or Tony Diaz being promoted. I wasn't wrong about Andy Valdes and Bori going to CID. I wasn't wrong about Ibalmea and Aguilar. Trust me, my source is all-knowing and all powerful. Ricky Lopez is going to Special Events by the end of November because (1) they want someone to clean up that scammers nest, (2) He's being prepped for the next Commanders position (3) Major Diaz wants his own people in these CID units and is too afraid to just put him in patrol where he has never been as a lieutenant (4) while in Special Events Major Gonzalez will coordinate the Super Bowl planning and say Ricky did it all, thereby making him look like The Man and assuring the next Commanders position.

Hey dip spit its even a broken clock is right twice a day moron

Unregistered
    What about Delamillera? Nobody wants the poor looser.
    Papa, get off Delas **** already. You are the ****ing loser. Not him. He is QRU all the way. If you got a problem with him I can promise you, you are the ****ing problem. Loser ass ****

Unregistered

Trust me I wish you right

Unregistered
    Im telling you there is a lot going on here. CYA

Unregistered
    Delamillera is the real loser of all the staffs. He has done zero with his career. Been no place and did nothing.

Unregistered
    The new Homicde Leadership Mantra is the same as SWAT

https://www.leadershipthoughts.com/1...cromanagement/

Unregistered
    Delamillera is the real loser of all the staffs. He has done zero with his career. Been no place and did nothing.
    He’s been making Sergeant’s pay and Lieutenant’ pay before you, so what does that say about you?

Unregistered
    So what does that say. He got promoted a few times. But he did nothing. He is just a lieutenant. Big deal. The guy is still a loser. He will never be staff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast