I'm always right - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Transfers? Why isn't anyone talking about the investigations? Oops, did I say INVESTIGATIONS? Miami New Times is going to expose a lot of people. Then of course will come the criminal charges. You don't think Dennis Jackson just suddenly left for no reason? Or that Melancon is leaving before the end of the year for no reason?
    Did Dennis find another great car deal

Unregistered
    What are you talking about , are you delusional on drugs , light duty or limited duty,what investigation. They left because they're not stupid , they are making more than you will ever do and they realised that this job is not worth it ,not everything is about money ,really smart people know when to quit

Unregistered
    Transfers? Why isn't anyone talking about the investigations? Oops, did I say INVESTIGATIONS? Miami New Times is going to expose a lot of people. Then of course will come the criminal charges. You don't think Dennis Jackson just suddenly left for no reason? Or that Melancon is leaving before the end of the year for no reason?
    Investigation, criminal charges?,what are you talking about sir, this is mpd , nothing will happened ,80% of the department is unethical staring with allowing family related members work here in the same department which leads to the family and members plan and let's just leave it there, it will be too much to talk about .I will suggest change your medication is causing you to be delusional

Unregistered
    He’s now head car washer at Lexus of Kendall. He loves hunting for loose change between customer’s seats

Unregistered
    The Lt. Tameron thread is all about the impending investigation. Guess this guy is always right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123