FHP PAT testing. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    5’3” and 181 lbs??? You may want to consider a different career

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    5’3” and 181 lbs??? You may want to consider a different career
    Absolutely not I am physically in great shape and have never looked my weight. I look 150 so you can take your negativity somewhere else. I look no where near the same as many people I know that weight even less then me. Every woman and man carries weight differently. They only reason I care about the scale now is to meet requirement. Otherwise I look absolutely perfect the way I am. If you are that judge mental maybe you need a new career.

Unregistered
    Based on your response to negativity, you might want to reconsider law enforcement.
    Many will express Hateful things to you in this career. If you respond with that metaphoric... chip on the shoulder...as you did... Probably Won't last long.
    Toughen up, stop being sensitive, and the commenter had a point.
    5'3
    181...is heavy.. Since the commenter can't see you in person, is he/she not entitled to an opinion?
    Geez.. This generation of young people...

Unregistered
    Based on your response to negativity, you might want to reconsider law enforcement.
    Many will express Hateful things to you in this career. If you respond with that metaphoric... chip on the shoulder...as you did... Probably Won't last long.
    Toughen up, stop being sensitive, and the commenter had a point.
    5'3
    181...is heavy.. Since the commenter can't see you in person, is he/she not entitled to an opinion?
    Geez.. This generation of young people...
    It doesn’t sound like the person that commented prior about being upset they are overweight was the original poster. So they most likely won’t even pass the process to get far.

Unregistered
    Absolutely not I am physically in great shape and have never looked my weight. I look 150 so you can take your negativity somewhere else. I look no where near the same as many people I know that weight even less then me. Every woman and man carries weight differently. They only reason I care about the scale now is to meet requirement. Otherwise I look absolutely perfect the way I am. If you are that judge mental maybe you need a new career.
    So you are 5’3” and 181 but you think you look like you’re 150??? LOLOLOL. Sounds like someone is in denial.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    so you are 5’3” and 181 but you think you look like you’re 150??? Lololol. Sounds like someone is in denial.

chunky....chunky....chunky

Unregistered
    Thank you all for your responses I’m the original poster. Not sure who else is commenting but I know I have weight to lose and I am now down to 174 and dropping so that’s a positive! I am chunky and proud that I’m working on it. Sorry someone got so but hurt but they need to realize they let themselves get there to begin with I know I sure did.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

Just so everyone knows, this is a completely different IP than every other post that the OP made. All other posts identified as the OP had the same IP. This one is different. My guess is that it is not from the OP.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12