Alvin Pollock, show me the money Mr. Hopless

Unregistered

Alvin Pollock, show me the money Mr. Hopless

After checking the campaign financial reports it shows that Hopeless Alvin Pollock is in the lead. After reading his website what a bunch of BS. You were a hapless, hopeless leader as a commander and a colonel. Doing personal errands for the command does not make you qualified. You were nothing more than a puppet servant and a disgrace. A rookie knows not to transport a wife beater from jail to his home. I hope women in distress knows this. We will see what they have to say about your qualifications. Oh don't forget missing drugs and money. You are a little party animal as a leader, especially with the blonde white women. You were promoted from SGT to commander and then from commander to colonel. Well I guess getting party favors, football tickets from wife beaters and swinger clubs makes you qualified. Do us a favor and give us hope that you are not the next sheriff of Broward County. we have had enough of corruption from self seeking crooks like you. Hapless Alvin. Show us the money and return it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After checking the campaign financial reports it shows that Hopeless Alvin Pollock is in the lead. After reading his website what a bunch of BS. You were a hapless, hopeless leader as a commander and a colonel. Doing personal errands for the command does not make you qualified. You were nothing more than a puppet servant and a disgrace. A rookie knows not to transport a wife beater from jail to his home. I hope women in distress knows this. We will see what they have to say about your qualifications. Oh don't forget missing drugs and money. You are a little party animal as a leader, especially with the blonde white women. You were promoted from SGT to commander and then from commander to colonel. Well I guess getting party favors, football tickets from wife beaters and swinger clubs makes you qualified. Do us a favor and give us hope that you are not the next sheriff of Broward County. we have had enough of corruption from self seeking crooks like you. Hapless Alvin. Show us the money and return it.
    Words out he is struggling

Unregistered
    Words out he's already beating Isreal in the most favored to win.. how about that part. Keep watching the movie. See how he spanks Scotty lil assz. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I don't know about you all but I am enjoying watching these 2 go at each others throats. They deserve it and deserve each other. We deserve so much better than them and TT.

Unregistered
    Talking points about Al transporting a wife beater are down right lies. The woman was mad that her man went to a strip club. When he got home she attacked him and the LEOs did what they were trained to do when a woman claims being assaulted. The other Al went after Pollock because he doesn’t like his color. Long story short the woman refused to testify because by then she had left the state and the player continued his career. No suspension no charges no nothing. You know why? She was lying.

If that’s all you have Pollock is going to sweep the floor with your boy.

Unregistered
    Talking points about Al transporting a wife beater are down right lies. The woman was mad that her man went to a strip club. When he got home she attacked him and the LEOs did what they were trained to do when a woman claims being assaulted. The other Al went after Pollock because he doesn’t like his color. Long story short the woman refused to testify because by then she had left the state and the player continued his career. No suspension no charges no nothing. You know why? She was lying.

Smiling Al Pollock's brother-in-law, DOD LTC Keith Neely snuck him out the back booking sally port into Alvin Pollock's waiting unmarked unit. Sheriff Lamberti took a lot of heat from Women's In Distress which prompted him to take the Super Bowl detail away from Alvin Pollock and transferring him from running the Courthouse to Alpha shift Weston as a Watch Commander. He also lost that sweet Miami Dolphins liaison position. Why else do you think he jump ship and join team Israel.

Unregistered
    Another example of his self serving priorities. Pollock only cares about himself.
    The guy is no different than israel. They both suck.

Unregistered

Had to mention race, didnt you??? This is precisely why he will and should lose. People are so tired of the lame race card. And there isnt a post here where Pollocks excuse for being caught being an asshole isn't automatically excused with a race related comment by his team. Pollock has never been a deputy. He has been a BLACK, first and foremost. Fine. Then we dont want your racist BLACK ass.

Unregistered

Pollock i want my 100 back you rat pos! Sao??????

Pollack FULL ON UNCLE TOM...LOVES DEMKCRATES WHO PUT HIS PEOPLE IN CHAINS FOR 200 YEARS. BLOCKED THEM FROM VOTING AND STARTED THE KKK.

Unregistered

Thanks for the hundred But youre comitted to the team

Just sit back and watch Al win this Race.. your money is being well spent your sarcasm we sympathize for you. But when the chips were down you were on board so now that the polls are showing we're leading keep the same negative energy at the swearing in ceremony for Al Pollock Our Next Sheriff of Broward County we got it from here Bud...