+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    There isn’t a hot Deputy in this entire agency

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t be a ****head, he’s an incredible Sgt. The guy takes care of all his people
    Hey dummy....it was a compliment. Bushman is hot like a tamale. The only one more sexy was that other sgt Graham. The though of being wedged between them....mmmm....like a butterball turkey.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3056069]That old deputy who worked the scanner with a limp was hot!!!! Many of the chics at the PSB entered the building in hope of a frisk search by him.... maybe it was this hair plugs?[/QUOTE
    I believe this sexy AARP member retired? But good news I heard he's coming back🥒
    So ladies get yourselves ready for this geeeezer with a craving for police work..

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3056262]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That old deputy who worked the scanner with a limp was hot!!!! Many of the chics at the PSB entered the building in hope of a frisk search by him.... maybe it was this hair plugs?[/QUOTE
    I believe this sexy AARP member retired? But good news I heard he's coming back🥒
    So ladies get yourselves ready for this geeeezer with a craving for police work..
    I work the PSB , I cant wait for him to come back...I hope it's TRUE because I always wanted him to come by for lunch !! He is a sexy deputy with smooth arms and legs..

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    He may not be old but BB aka king fu panda is hot,hot,hot...🥒

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pizza Pie Face Perez.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Bababooey (Robert A. Booey)

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Damn dude you are really gay! No kidding!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are preparing for Mr BSO 2020
    After awhile , when you think about these posts which are supposedly funny, unless this is from some hot blond 23 year old female , dude you maybe.....HOMO SAPIEN..........!

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After awhile , when you think about these posts which are supposedly funny, unless this is from some hot blond 23 year old female , dude you maybe.....HOMO SAPIEN..........!
    🥒👮*♂️🥒👮*♂️🥒👮*♂️

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He may not be old but BB aka king fu panda is hot,hot,hot...🥒
    I saw BB aka kung fu panda doing the back stroke in key biscayne last weekend in a yellow speedo... wow..is all I can say!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •