+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Who is the HOTTEST old timer here?

    We are preparing for Mr BSO 2020

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Sensie Williams

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sensie Williams
    My vote is for Trudel, he is one HOT Tamale. And there ain't nobody been here longer??

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The sargant from the airport,,,,,,,bushman. .hes a real sexy beast

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My vote is for Trudel, he is one HOT Tamale. And there ain't nobody been here longer??
    Yes, Redman gets my vote...I give him a 🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sargant from the airport,,,,,,,bushman. .hes a real sexy beast
    Don’t be a ****head, he’s an incredible Sgt. The guy takes care of all his people

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t be a ****head, he’s an incredible Sgt. The guy takes care of all his people
    Hey, someone is nominating him... I guess he is hot?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My vote is for Trudel, he is one HOT Tamale. And there ain't nobody been here longer??
    I guess if you like them dumb, red, and roided up!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess if you like them dumb, red, and roided up!
    Are we talking about Dumb Drum? If so bring him a bra ♥️

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Just a bystander

    That old deputy who worked the scanner with a limp was hot!!!! Many of the chics at the PSB entered the building in hope of a frisk search by him.... maybe it was this hair plugs?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •