Winners and losers of 2012/2018

Unregisteredyesindedd

Winners and losers of 2012/2018

The financial winners and losers of Scott Israel’s victory of 2012, and demise of 2018/19

-Scott Israel himself
    -Bob Pusin
    -Steve Kinsey
    -Jack Dale
    -Jimmy Polan
    -Tom Harrington
    -Kevin Shultz
    -Ira Goldberg
    -John Apel
    -Lisa Castillo
    -Angelo Castillo
    -Don’t want to include Mike DiMaggio. He knew these clowns for what they were and had the decency to resign after what he saw after the School shooting.

VICTIMS of their incompetence

17 people
    14 School children

Unregistered

Truth

Sadly very well said.

Unregistered
    Anthony Stravino

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anthony Stravino
    Dan Christopher and friends.

Unregistered
    I say BSO has been the biggest loser since Israel took over. Don't get me wrong, I was no fan of Lamberti and his group. The last sheriff that actually took care of his employees, all of his employees, was Jenne. Unfortunately, he listened to the wrong people, the ABC's of BSO. All three of were his doom.

I also think it's interesting that we have so many former sergeants running for Sheriff, including Tony, if and when he finally puts his name in the hat. What makes a former sergeant think they can run a billion dollar agency? Israel ran a small department in Miami, then brought all those former FLPD sergeants in to run the agency, starting with Motor Sergeant Jimmy Polan. They had no clue what they were doing. They were out of their league and ran the agency into the ground because of it. It's sad to say, but nobody wants the job now, well nobody that's qualified. At least I'm out of here in the next year. My DROP will be finished and I'm gone. For those of you who are going to be here for a while, look at the bright side, it truly can't get any worse. Eventually it will get better. Stay safe!

Unregistered
    I say BSO has been the biggest loser since Israel took over. Don't get me wrong, I was no fan of Lamberti and his group. The last sheriff that actually took care of his employees, all of his employees, was Jenne. Unfortunately, he listened to the wrong people, the ABC's of BSO. All three of were his doom.

I also think it's interesting that we have so many former sergeants running for Sheriff, including Tony, if and when he finally puts his name in the hat. What makes a former sergeant think they can run a billion dollar agency? Israel ran a small department in Miami, then brought all those former FLPD sergeants in to run the agency, starting with Motor Sergeant Jimmy Polan. They had no clue what they were doing. They were out of their league and ran the agency into the ground because of it. It's sad to say, but nobody wants the job now, well nobody that's qualified. At least I'm out of here in the next year. My DROP will be finished and I'm gone. For those of you who are going to be here for a while, look at the bright side, it truly can't get any worse. Eventually it will get better. Stay safe!
    At least be accurate. Israel was the chief of a small PD, Kinsey and Harrington were assistant Chiefs, Wagner and Adderley were long time Chiefs of Hollywood and Ft Laud. Adderley is now the West Palm Chief. Pusins was an Asst Chief. Polan was a Capt. and now a Seminole Asst Chief.

Unregistered

Colonel Cowboy Don Manes

Let's not forget. Crackhead Colonel Don Manes who was fired by the new sheriff. Crackhead Colonel Don Mane was and still is a LOSER.

Unregistered
    At least be accurate. Israel was the chief of a small PD, Kinsey and Harrington were assistant Chiefs, Wagner and Adderley were long time Chiefs of Hollywood and Ft Laud. Adderley is now the West Palm Chief. Pusins was an Asst Chief. Polan was a Capt. and now a Seminole Asst Chief.
    Yes and:
    Colonel Pollock was a Commander.
    Colonel Dale was a Captain.
    Major Appel was a Captain at Lauderdale for a couple of months.
    LTC Dimaggio was a Lt.
    Major Shults was a Sgt.
    Captain Russel was an officer.
    Captain Fuller was an officer.
    Captain Jordan was... well doesnt matter what she was she sucked at it.

Unregistered

DON'T FORGET RUSS DIPERNA was an NYPD house mouse 🐁!

Yes and:
    Colonel Pollock was a Commander.
    Colonel Dale was a Captain.
    Major Appel was a Captain at Lauderdale for a couple of months.
    LTC Dimaggio was a Lt.
    Major Shults was a Sgt.
    Captain Russel was an officer.
    Captain Fuller was an officer.
    Captain Jordan was... well doesnt matter what she was she sucked at it.
    Hey!! MY BUDDY RUSS DIPERNA WAS THE SHERIFF'S FLUFFER WHEN HE NEEDED RELIEF!
    That also involved a lot of sucking too!!!