Sheriff Scott Israel will be reinstated - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered

All the Parents in parkland

Oh yeah for sure the people of parkland support Scott israel.thats why they are planning a road trip to tallahassee to make sure he is never coming back. Why not save the county your family and your pathetic cling ons money and just go away.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh yeah for sure the people of parkland support Scott israel.thats why they are planning a road trip to tallahassee to make sure he is never coming back. Why not save the county your family and your pathetic cling ons money and just go away.
    Date and time please. I'm in. Where can we buy the t-shirts?

Unregistered
    We need Sheriff Israel back! He was wrongly removed.

Unregistered
    Nope!!! Scotty and his handful of minions (which includes you) are just too dumb to realize that.

Unregistered
    Date and time please. I'm in. Where can we buy the t-shirts?
    Your right you can make you're own t-shirt . Printvthis, "Sheriff Israel will be back. You are one strange person. You don't even live in Parkland. The only people that will ever go is the idiot trying to make money on his stupid book. Using his own kid to make money. How pathetic is that. He's a loser. Believe me you, Scott Will return and I'm laughing all the way. I blame the killings on you. Where were you? Why didn't you stop all the killings throughout the country? Stupid!! 😁.

Unregistered
    Nope!!! Scotty and his handful of minions (which includes you) are just too dumb to realize that.
    Actually read what you just wrote. You are the stupid dumb ass. Get a life and go back to you're crack. Everyone knows he will be back. Move on to something else stupid.

Unregistered
    Actually read what you just wrote. You are the stupid dumb ass. Get a life and go back to you're crack. Everyone knows he will be back. Move on to something else stupid.
    I don't get your point putz!!! Is that all you got?

Unregistered
    I don't get your point putz!!! Is that all you got?
    This my dear is the point! You just don't get it. First know what you are writing stupid.

Unregistered
    This my dear is the point! You just don't get it. First know what you are writing stupid.
    Still no substance to your argument, nor somewhat of proper English that people can even come close to understanding or deciphering. We are all dumb now for having to read your noncoherant ramblings. You're awarded no points (yet again), and may God have mercy on your soul.

Unregistered
    I'm sorry, but in Broward county, Parkland, with a staggering 23,000 residents is just a wide spot in the road. Even Oakland Park has nearly four times that population. And, in a county of 2 million people it represents 1% of the population. WOW. All it has going for it is money. And, I'm sure that Senators from Polk, Marion , and Dixie counies are going to be swayed by a fraction of those 23000 people when weighing the advisability of setting a precedent where a governor can suspend any elected official in the state on a whim on spurious "evidence".

Parkland, you have to get over yourselves. Nobody cares what you want.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast