Sheriff Scott Israel will be reinstated - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The same one/only one who has nothing to do everyday and you're right, Leo and everyone else can care less about you're fake news. Jump a lake and you do us all a favor.
    To the same one loser that has nothing to write about negative comments reference to Israel. Scott Israel will be Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Someone gets it! But it’s not limited to Parkland and Weston anymore. Even the urban cities are about to experience what non-policing is like. It’s coming.
    Not true, urban cities have to enforce the law, or else they will catch fire from all he shoot outs.

Unregistered

Sheriff Israel!! We support you in Parkland!!

We support Sheriff Israel, we need him back. We Want him back!!

Unregistered
    We support Sheriff Israel, we need him back. We Want him back!!
    Scott Israel is a piece of shit.

Unregistered
    You guys have no idea that Tony and israel are buddies. When Israel come back, Undersheriff Tony will be handing out pink slips.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel was wrongly removed for political reasons. You can't blame him for some maniac's actions and one cowardly police officer. Sheriff Israel should be reinstated. The Special Master ruled in his favor to reinstate (which was made by a Republican.) The Florida senate should do the correct thing, or it will be unethical behavior and cost them votes! Sheriff Israel will make a very positive difference when he returns.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Israel was wrongly removed for political reasons. You can't blame him for some maniac's actions and one cowardly police officer. Sheriff Israel should be reinstated. The Special Master ruled in his favor to reinstate (which was made by a Republican.) The Florida senate should do the correct thing, or it will be unethical behavior and cost them votes! Sheriff Israel will make a very positive difference when he returns.
    Israel is a sc¥mbag, who made all promotions based on paying back political favors. Only right that his fat hairplug wearing ass be removed for political reasons as well! It’s called karma schmuck! Those Republicans, will do the the right thing and keep his sleazy azz out of law enforcement!

Unregistered
    Israel is a sc¥mbag, who made all promotions based on paying back political favors. Only right that his fat hairplug wearing ass be removed for political reasons as well! It’s called karma schmuck! Those Republicans, will do the the right thing and keep his sleazy azz out of law enforcement!
    Oops did I just write this I'm sorry I'm the same guy that has been on crack and alcohol and has gone to rehab but as you can see I'm still not feeling well I'm still sick. Sheriff Israel You're the best Sheriff we have and we all vote for you with high confidence may God bless you and Broward County. Sheriff Scott Israel 20/20

Unregistered
    Oops did I just write this I'm sorry I'm the same guy that has been on crack and alcohol and has gone to rehab but as you can see I'm still not feeling well I'm still sick. Sheriff Israel You're the best Sheriff we have and we all vote for you with high confidence may God bless you and Broward County. Sheriff Scott Israel 20/20
    Well we and Broward County are very proud of sheriff Scott Israel and we will vote for Sheriff Israel. I also live in Parkland and me my family and everyone in Parkland will be voting for Scott Israel for Sheriff. You can take that to the bank.

Unregistered
    Well we and Broward County are very proud of sheriff Scott Israel and we will vote for Sheriff Israel. I also live in Parkland and me my family and everyone in Parkland will be voting for Scott Israel for Sheriff. You can take that to the bank.
    If you’re “proud” of Scott Israel you might be an idiot.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast