Sheriff Scott Israel will be reinstated - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What the heck are you talkng about? Parkland can cancel their contract with the BSO at anytime and reinstate their own police department. They do not need the Sheriff's permission to do this.

Want to know why the city does not reestablish its own PD? Money. Not only would it be more expensive, but they would incur the liability for LE actions.
    Could that be why the Creeky Cheefy is hanging around at Pagliara? It took quite a tragedy for the special ones to agree to rub elbows with their neighbors, down there.

Unregistered
    What the heck are you talkng about? Parkland can cancel their contract with the BSO at anytime and reinstate their own police department. They do not need the Sheriff's permission to do this.

Want to know why the city does not reestablish its own PD? Money. Not only would it be more expensive, but they would incur the liability for LE actions.
    The leading candidate for Parkland city manager is the current Southwest Ranches city manager who orchestrated the contract with Davie PD. None of this is coincidence. BSO Parkland will he gone in a few years!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredokthen View Post
    No, the Florida State Supreme Court pretty much sums it up.
    Yes SI will be back and take over the wheel. Thank god cause we needed this were at a downward spiral at this point and need SI back ASAP. Thank god!!!

Unregistered
    The leading candidate for Parkland city manager is the current Southwest Ranches city manager who orchestrated the contract with Davie PD. None of this is coincidence. BSO Parkland will he gone in a few years!
    And in other more exciting news, methane gas is coming out of cows azzes due to man made, global warming. And I’m sure more idiots are interested in a cows azz than anything going in, we are rich, spoiled, privileged brats, and dammit, the law just doesn’t apply to us land.

Right up until you need the law, right, rich folks? Let Creek kiss their azzes, good riddance.

The truth is every community gets the police department they demand. They demanded no enforcement, so all the slugs and sissies were sent out there. Parkland did it to themselves.

That’s the truth, and I doubt much if anything has changed with their, I’m entitled because I have money, attitude. So it doesn’t matter what police department you put out there. Parkland may get what they want but we will all get to see if they want what they’re going to get. The next police department coming will be forced to enforce the law lest they be the next scapegoat.

Weston is the next disaster waiting to happen. It’s another district behaving exactly like Parkland behaved before their tragedy. The results would be the exact same. Those deputies out there don’t know their azz from a hole in the ground because just like Parkland, their hands are tied by political cowards at the command level.

Unregistered
    And in other more exciting news, methane gas is coming out of cows azzes due to man made, global warming. And I’m sure more idiots are interested in a cows azz than anything going in, we are rich, spoiled, privileged brats, and dammit, the law just doesn’t apply to us land.

Right up until you need the law, right, rich folks? Let Creek kiss their azzes, good riddance.

The truth is every community gets the police department they demand. They demanded no enforcement, so all the slugs and sissies were sent out there. Parkland did it to themselves.

That’s the truth, and I doubt much if anything has changed with their, I’m entitled because I have money, attitude. So it doesn’t matter what police department you put out there. Parkland may get what they want but we will all get to see if they want what they’re going to get. The next police department coming will be forced to enforce the law lest they be the next scapegoat.

Weston is the next disaster waiting to happen. It’s another district behaving exactly like Parkland behaved before their tragedy. The results would be the exact same. Those deputies out there don’t know their azz from a hole in the ground because just like Parkland, their hands are tied by political cowards at the command level.
    Someone gets it! But it’s not limited to Parkland and Weston anymore. Even the urban cities are about to experience what non-policing is like. It’s coming.

Unregistered
    Someone gets it! But it’s not limited to Parkland and Weston anymore. Even the urban cities are about to experience what non-policing is like. It’s coming.
    Hey I resemble that remark, I had one arrest and 4 tickets and I led the shift in stats.
    I will do less this month. My tree awaits!

Unregistered

Shade tree poeleeece

If you haven't noticed there robocop, real police work end long ago. The public doesn't want cops roughing up criminals!!!! Esoecially black criminals... no matter what the did!!! Get with the program.

Unregistered
    We could only hope that doesn’t happen

Unregistered
    That explains a lot. Within weeks of MSD, all hat and no cattle, Cowboy Keith was up in Parkland hee-hawin' it with some of the old timers around town. Not sure how it would benefit him personally though...Gotta love politics

Unregistered
    Explains why Creek giving signing bonus and Coral Springs trying to do mass hiring. BSO Parkland will be gone.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast