+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I think this guy has a thing for Russ D. He's acting and threading as if he is somehow attracted to Russ. Wierdo.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Easy, theY ARE BOTH AAAAASSHOOOLES!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredletsgo View Post
    I say all true for argument sake.
    -Russ never served in the armed forces
    -Never served with the NYPD
    -Was never at the towers on 911
    -Does not have a college degree
    -Has a love child like Scott Israel
    -Was fired and charged with a crime from BSO
    -His FDLE Certification was pulled
    -Currently unemployed and living in NYC

    ALL TRUE!!!
    -Scott Israel removed from office by Governor DeSantis, 100% true
    -17 people, 14 school children killed under his command. 100% true
    -Florida State Supreme Court Ruled in the Governor’s favor. 100% true.
    -Scott Israel about to be permanently removed by the Florida Senate. 100% true


    Tell me where Russ diperna fits into this equation?
    Lmao!! Your right mister!!!! And you made my point , RUSS and his blowhard meal ticket the fake downes syndrome gift to loor enforcement ., are just two morons not qualified to run that greasy Checkers next to the PSB. THEY would be fun to watch though if nobody got killed. Amazing LEADER and his band of retards.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Russ admits he had man crush on pennypacker!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao!! Your right mister!!!! And you made my point , RUSS and his blowhard meal ticket the fake downes syndrome gift to loor enforcement ., are just two morons not qualified to run that greasy Checkers next to the PSB. THEY would be fun to watch though if nobody got killed. Amazing LEADER and his band of retards.
    RUSS could not stop commenting and would not shut up, about some training shaved legged employee he saw working out. Eventually he started trying to set up a work out or jog date ! The look on pennypackers
    face when RUSS kept texting him was funny and he was teased about it. Hey Bill your boyfriend's on the phone wants to just talk. RUSS, never figured it out when he got no call back from bill, i guess RUSS just
    likes that look.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    What really happened fake news??????

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    RUSS could not stop commenting and would not shut up, about some training shaved legged employee he saw working out. Eventually he started trying to set up a work out or jog date ! The look on pennypackers
    face when RUSS kept texting him was funny and he was teased about it. Hey Bill your boyfriend's on the phone wants to just talk. RUSS, never figured it out when he got no call back from bill, i guess RUSS just
    likes that look.
    That story made the rounds, but Bill was not the only male employee wearing shorts to get stated at and called by RUSS the molester.WTF?

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Who is the inbred mutant who wrote this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That story made the rounds, but Bill was not the only male employee wearing shorts to get stared at and called by RUSS the molester.WTF?
    Who else ...I heard a motorman in tight pants???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •