Time To Go

Thread: Time To Go

Unregistered

Time To Go

There are a bunch of you so-called vets who just won’t retire. At least 3 Majors, 3 Captains, 3 Lieutenants, 9 Sergeants, 3 detectives and like 7 SROs.

All of you are useless, lazy and incompetent turds 💩 and have made a career out of ruining this place.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EI19J-CHqLU

Unregistered
    Not just useless...UNDERMINING, BACKSTABBING, VENOMOUS SNAKES...THEY DO NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT COLLECT A PAYCHECK...THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME...Lopez is surrounded.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not just useless...UNDERMINING, BACKSTABBING, VENOMOUS SNAKES...THEY DO NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT COLLECT A PAYCHECK...THE MORE THINGS CHANGE, THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME...Lopez is surrounded.
    Well stated. This could sum it up for the group. They’re lazy. They’re useless. They’re undermining. They’re backstabbing. They’re liars. They’re incompetent. They come in late. They leave early. They collect a paycheck. They always take their leave dates since they’re maxed out. They bicker. They never miss a lunch. They whine and don’t contribute to this place. They file baseless grievances and complaints to get ahead. They struggle to lead and do their job. They’re an embarrassment.
    Chief Lopez is stuck with these pieces of trash and that means we’re stuck with them too.

Unregistered

Hmm okay

I can see who you’re talking about but there are many vets who work hard and care about this place. I see newer officers who don’t know simple aspects of this job. If all the vets left, there would be no one to catch the errors or offer advice. Ease up. Those lazy do nothing guys are in the drop. Be more afraid of the ones who have no intention of retiring that are working the system for personal gain. Don’t be so blind.

Unregistered

hmm okay rebuttle

What we are saying is that there are members of the command staff that are just collecting paychecks and do nothing. In the dark they breed contempt and undermine in ways you wouldn't dream of, but in your face they smile and how wonderful things are. There is a very, very small few that bust their butts every day and are loyal and protect the chief and got his back.

ALSO, there are vets here that are awesome, even though they maybe in the drop or close to retiring they work hard and guide the newer officers. But there are others that the end of their drop can't come quick enough.

And my peoples look out for your palacial president--- he tells us that he is an ordained clergy to protect whatever we say between each other, but I have seen him make fun of and talk about YOUR personal stuff with others. Yeah, I know what your going to say...have respect man! he gets us raises... ah maybe not...there are two other people behind the scenes that negotiate for better pay for us, they never get credit, because getting us raises is what they care about. CAN YOU GUESS WHO THOSE TWO ARE??

Unregistered
    What we are saying is that there are members of the command staff that are just collecting paychecks and do nothing. In the dark they breed contempt and undermine in ways you wouldn't dream of, but in your face they smile and how wonderful things are. There is a very, very small few that bust their butts every day and are loyal and protect the chief and got his back.

ALSO, there are vets here that are awesome, even though they maybe in the drop or close to retiring they work hard and guide the newer officers. But there are others that the end of their drop can't come quick enough.

And my peoples look out for your palacial president--- he tells us that he is an ordained clergy to protect whatever we say between each other, but I have seen him make fun of and talk about YOUR personal stuff with others. Yeah, I know what your going to say...have respect man! he gets us raises... ah maybe not...there are two other people behind the scenes that negotiate for better pay for us, they never get credit, because getting us raises is what they care about. CAN YOU GUESS WHO THOSE TWO ARE??