Why don’t the sheriff carry a firearm
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Why don’t the sheriff carry a firearm

Why don’t Chad carry a firearm when in public?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    “Why don’t?” Are you really that fukcing illiterate?

Unregistered
    I am we Todd did
    Sofa King we Todd did!!

Unregistered
    I am we Todd did
    Sofa King we Todd did!!
    So why doesn't the Sheriff who is so tactically sound( according to his SWAT pin that he wears in violation of SOP) not wear his firearm? Hell, a county of 1.4 million ain't Mayberry and since he wears his wife's pantsuit we know it's not concealed.

Unregistered
    Ankle holster... next complaint please, but get more creative this time.

Unregistered
    So why doesn't the Sheriff who is so tactically sound( according to his SWAT pin that he wears in violation of SOP) not wear his firearm? Hell, a county of 1.4 million ain't Mayberry and since he wears his wife's pantsuit we know it's not concealed.
    FYI nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    “I am we Todd did Sofa King we Todd did!!” BOL!!! 😂 My best friend texted this to me once!

Unregistered
    Maybe no one knows he is the Sheriff? Oh, that's right...his name is prominently displayed on every single facility, sign, and now on the back of every vehicle. Money well spent rebranding everything "Hillsborough County Sheriff" with his damn name on it (not for the taxpayers or his staff...but his campaign).

Unregistered
    Maybe no one knows he is the Sheriff? Oh, that's right...his name is prominently displayed on every single facility, sign, and now on the back of every vehicle. Money well spent rebranding everything "Hillsborough County Sheriff" with his damn name on it (not for the taxpayers or his staff...but his campaign).
    Yup! Fluff and show come first now. Guns represent our core function, which as us real first responders know, is all on the back burner.

Go watch an oldie but a goodie, Robocop. Pay close attention to the relationship between the police department and its owner, OCP. Same issue here between us and the executive staff. We are being run like a business. Which in a police agency... is bad business.

Unregistered
    Yup! Fluff and show come first now. Guns represent our core function, which as us real first responders know, is all on the back burner.

Go watch an oldie but a goodie, Robocop. Pay close attention to the relationship between the police department and its owner, OCP. Same issue here between us and the executive staff. We are being run like a business. Which in a police agency... is bad business.
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast