New load bearing vest

Unregistered

New load bearing vest

Hey guys, I heard yall are testing out new load bearing vest for patrol. I work in the panhandle and have been trying to put together a presentation to present to our sheriff. Any input on how its goin down there with the new vest?

Unregistered
    If this is what you’re worried about then you’re a fukcing azzhole.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God forbid someone ask for a little advice.... clearly you’re the a**hole hear

Unregistered
    STFU... Damn. Someone is legitimately reaching out and asking for advice. That is what this site is designed to do but you got POSs like this just f-in it up and bashing others. If all Leo's used this site properly, there can be so much beneficial change in this dwindling and stagnant career. We have a lot of shi+ to worry about. Any little progress helps. Especially when it comes to more practical uniforms and equipment with proven benefits.

Unregistered
    Hey guys, I heard yall are testing out new load bearing vest for patrol. I work in the panhandle and have been trying to put together a presentation to present to our sheriff. Any input on how its goin down there with the new vest?
    I don't personally know (same situation as you) but there are some other informational threads discussing outer carriers titled -- "New uniforms?" (Out of Tampa police department) and "load bearing vest" (out of pinellas county sheriff's office). They seem to have some good information. Just got to get past all the BS, dinosaurs, and other people that can't fathom technological advancements that have proven benefits. Good luck!