Where is the news release?

Unregistered

Where is the news release?

When PERC dismissed the suit they fell over themselves pointing out dismissed case. Just like everyone that knew about said it was filed again and violations found. How do you argue when 3 out of 3 people are suspected of being victimized by the ESO! When will the people with backbones stand up? Is it really that important to have the rank? Chip ina, calling on you most. Stop flaunting a relationship with Morgan on these billboards. People resent you for being close to him. Even if it is for show it looks pathetic. You are supposedly a cop and should not lower yourself to be used to allow Morgan to use you as a prop to appear he is a cop too..

Haines is not your friend........he will try to ruin you chances of election. Even though he gave you money and his wife did too. Does not mean he is to be trusted he cuts your throat everyday. The IA oic and the soon to be prosecuted oic of warrants not only perform their duties poorly they are liars. Make no mistake they are loyal to Haines. Watch your step.

Any word on the sexual harassment complaint filed against an admin member. Will it disappear like the insurance fraud case that is still dangling out in corruption belt of ESO orbit? FYI to anyone reading this that has a say or is helping distract it should realize it isn’t forgotten. Statutes of limitation is still well within limits. Just because you want it be forgotten doesn’t mean it was forgotten. When you are evil and harm people there are consequences. Nothing better than using your own tactics against you. The main difference is the people working to dismantle your corrupt empire are cops. They know how to conduct an investigation. A great ally is the one from inside. So many allies!!!! Just as nobody can trust the admin the admin can trust no person. Everyone is a potential enemy because they see there is no loyalty. If Tharp can be voted off the island and Martin can be forgotten there is no safety. Those two individuals couldn’t not have lead more blindly than they did. Between the two they never stood for a single cause but themselves. They were great little soldiers for the High Sheriff. Even after all the kissing up and playing dress up like cops Morgan still discarded them. I can’t blame him really. We all throw trash out when we are done. Let’s wait to see who is next.

Unregistered
    Dear Lord in Heaven! What did you say? Hire a ghost writer who speaks English and try again.

Unregistered
    I don’t think EH has the power to burn CS however I do believe CS will clean up some admin bs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Lord in Heaven! What did you say? Hire a ghost writer who speaks English and try again.
    The rest of us understood it perfectly fine. Maybe you should read it again Haines/Hobbs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t think EH has the power to burn CS however I do believe CS will clean up some admin bs.
    Clean it up? He needs to do a complete overhaul.