Anyone else leaving - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Agreed completely!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You spoiled child!! Please quit now and go work private sector and see what kind of pension you get. Don't give me this crap that you risk you life out there when we cant get you to handle a lost wallet call at the PD. You get a decent salary, you get a take home car, you get employer based insurance and disability, you a pension and you get offered the DROP and yet you still b*tch and whine and moan.

My god, next you will want your sergeants to change your pampers and powder your tender little ass! I am sick and tired of this constant crying about what you don't get.

Lets talk about what you bring to table for the community and organization and pay you based on those qualifications!

Five years and under here..... and I think our department is great. There are things wrong with every department. Just trying to make the best of each day I have here. When you apply to an agency, it’s not like what they offer is a secret. So stop complaining. If you don’t like it, leave. Or don’t apply in the first place.

Unregistered
    Five years and under here..... and I think our department is great. There are things wrong with every department. Just trying to make the best of each day I have here. When you apply to an agency, it’s not like what they offer is a secret. So stop complaining. If you don’t like it, leave. Or don’t apply in the first place.
    You think MPD is great? You do realize the mass exodus is occurring because it is not great though, right? We have guys that have left within the last two years that are already doing speciality assignments at PD’s and SO’s with high morale. You work for a city that does not care about you. Do yourself a favor and leave before it’s too late.

Unregistered
    You think MPD is great? You do realize the mass exodus is occurring because it is not great though, right? We have guys that have left within the last two years that are already doing speciality assignments at PD’s and SO’s with high morale. You work for a city that does not care about you. Do yourself a favor and leave before it’s too late.
    I'm calling BS on your BS post!!! I know each of the people that left and only (1) ONE has a semi specialized assignment (that is part time ONE day a week depending on staffing). Stop posting your bullsh*t and go apply at one of those agencies you are talking about I am sure they have a specialized assignment waiting for you!

IT IS NOT A "SPECIALTY" ASSIGNMENT EITHER!!! ITS SPECIALIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This how we know you are full of sh*t!

Unregistered

Yep

Also here 5 years or less and think it’s a nice place to work

Unregistered

ok

Boca is a good place to work great benefits and retirement.
    I wish I could leave like so many others. But were over 5 or 6 years here and they treat us like total trash and the new upcoming supervisors are even worse. If you can leave , just get out while you can and not get stuck like us. Good luck.

Unregistered
    I wish I could leave like so many others. But were over 5 or 6 years here and they treat us like total trash and the new upcoming supervisors are even worse. If you can leave , just get out while you can and not get stuck like us. Good luck.
    Vest and bounce. You make what your making as a topped out Officer.

Unregistered
    I'm calling BS on your BS post!!! I know each of the people that left and only (1) ONE has a semi specialized assignment (that is part time ONE day a week depending on staffing). Stop posting your bullsh*t and go apply at one of those agencies you are talking about I am sure they have a specialized assignment waiting for you!

IT IS NOT A "SPECIALTY" ASSIGNMENT EITHER!!! ITS SPECIALIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This how we know you are full of sh*t!
    Yeah.... the OP is actually correct...you might want to do some more fact checking before you continue to make make attacks like that. We have an officer that left within the last year and is in a specialized assignment driving an unmarked due to higher productivity. You should be happy for the people that have left and succeeded

Unregistered
    Yeah.... the OP is actually correct...you might want to do some more fact checking before you continue to make make attacks like that. We have an officer that left within the last year and is in a specialized assignment driving an unmarked due to higher productivity. You should be happy for the people that have left and succeeded
    No- not correct. His assignment is a temp position based on staffing and they are using old unmarked pool cars. I did my fact checking before I posted. Ill make whatever "attacks" I want! I never said that I wasnt happy if people leave, just be factual so I dont have to "attack" your posts.

Unregistered
    To every person bickering in here about Miramar PD . Just leave
    Fact: City Commission is against any Law Enforcement.

Chief D.Williams does not know what he is doing due to him being the Chief Executive Officer whom prances and speaks of how much money he is spending blah blah blah . He is no closer to being a real Police Chief then Bruce Jenner really becoming a woman with ovaries. .

The “ PBA “is a sham which in reality does not exist , maybe on paper exist when we have to vote .

Most of the supervisors are spineless blobs of waste , most not all , were not great Police Officers or acted as if they were police officers. AO, JS , JB , etc yes we are talking about you .

Command staff could not wrote a 4 report let alone supervise .

The list is like crap , brown long and stinky ...

New Guys leave ... sorry but Miramar Police Department you have let us all down!

Unregistered
    To every person bickering in here about Miramar PD . Just leave
    Fact: City Commission is against any Law Enforcement.

Chief D.Williams does not know what he is doing due to him being the Chief Executive Officer whom prances and speaks of how much money he is spending blah blah blah . He is no closer to being a real Police Chief then Bruce Jenner really becoming a woman with ovaries. .

The “ PBA “is a sham which in reality does not exist , maybe on paper exist when we have to vote .

Most of the supervisors are spineless blobs of waste , most not all , were not great Police Officers or acted as if they were police officers. AO, JS , JB , etc yes we are talking about you .

Command staff could not wrote a 4 report let alone supervise .

The list is like crap , brown long and stinky ...

New Guys leave ... sorry but Miramar Police Department you have let us all down!
    I guess you didnt get promoted because let me guess..wait...you arent black or you arent a woman. Or maybe you didnt get promoted because you are slug pile of smoldering dog sh*t.

"Command staff could not wrote a 4 report let alone supervise" oh you are real winner for sure.

Basically the only that is brown,long,stinky and stupid is YOU!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast