Anyone else leaving
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Anyone else leaving

Anyone else leaving this misery?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else leaving this misery?
    Post YOUR letter of resignation and we will throw a party the day AFTER you leave and YOU wont be invited.

Unregistered
    Im almost gone! Not worth staying can’t do police work in this city, low pay regular and detail, ahole clueless sgts specifically Duhney and orthodontist.

Unregistered
    Im almost gone! Not worth staying can’t do police work in this city, low pay regular and detail, ahole clueless sgts specifically Duhney and orthodontist.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Yeah, Boca Raton is taking a few more!

Unregistered
    Boca is a good place to work great benefits and retirement.

Unregistered
    Boca is a good place to work great benefits and retirement.
    Absolutely. Anywhere is better than Miramar. Hopefully DP and WL won’t be the last two to realize the grass IS greener.

Unregistered
    I suppose none you idiots knew the pay scale when you got hired. Leave, don’t leave....most of us could care less. Truthfully, it just means more overtime for those of us who stay.

Unregistered
    I suppose none you idiots knew the pay scale when you got hired. Leave, don’t leave....most of us could care less. Truthfully, it just means more overtime for those of us who stay.
    The payscale has never been the issue, 14% contribution per paycheck for 20 years, zero details whatsoever and LOL at over time. Accept the reality, this “20/75” crap is BS, if you truly are out after 20 you wasted your time and gave your money away, you will have to do the full 8 year drop, so why work 28 miserable years on the road with no chance at ever advancing?

Get out people.

Unregistered
    The payscale has never been the issue, 14% contribution per paycheck for 20 years, zero details whatsoever and LOL at over time. Accept the reality, this “20/75” crap is BS, if you truly are out after 20 you wasted your time and gave your money away, you will have to do the full 8 year drop, so why work 28 miserable years on the road with no chance at ever advancing?

Get out people.
    You spoiled child!! Please quit now and go work private sector and see what kind of pension you get. Don't give me this crap that you risk you life out there when we cant get you to handle a lost wallet call at the PD. You get a decent salary, you get a take home car, you get employer based insurance and disability, you a pension and you get offered the DROP and yet you still b*tch and whine and moan.

My god, next you will want your sergeants to change your pampers and powder your tender little ass! I am sick and tired of this constant crying about what you don't get.

Lets talk about what you bring to table for the community and organization and pay you based on those qualifications!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast