Hey Ignacio! You and your criminal family made the news AGAIN!

Unregistered

Hey Ignacio! You and your criminal family made the news AGAIN!

And in a law enforcement journal no less! Some interesting reading about the family in here.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...f-street-duty/

Unregistered
    The apples do not fall far from the tree. The history of this family begins in the late 1970s when a set of steroid infused twins roamed the streets of Dade County doing as they pleased with little parental supervision. Raised on Santeria beliefs and idolizing the life of a doper, these twins became well known in the area. From running skating rinks to later entering law enforcement and living under a cloud. Seems as though everywhere a member of this family goes, trouble follows. A true black eye for the law enforcement community.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The apples do not fall far from the tree. The history of this family begins in the late 1970s when a set of steroid infused twins roamed the streets of Dade County doing as they pleased with little parental supervision. Raised on Santeria beliefs and idolizing the life of a doper, these twins became well known in the area. From running skating rinks to later entering law enforcement and living under a cloud. Seems as though everywhere a member of this family goes, trouble follows. A true black eye for the law enforcement community.
    what does this say about us? because the thugs are likable and one of us we overlook it? just pretend the theft of 7,877 items from the evidence room never happened? ignore the obvious felony steroid abuse by the entire family?

Unregistered
    Bad info, Menocal was not a part of that fiasco. Get your story straight before you share your thoughts.

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget Menocal masturbated a police K-9 dog to 27 it’s sperm so a veterinarian could artificially inpregnate his female Mali. The meat head and his twin brother then sold the puppies for $500 each.

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget Menocal masturbated a police K-9 dog to 27 it’s sperm so a veterinarian could artificially inpregnate his female Mali. The meat head and his twin brother then sold the puppies for $500 each.
    Yeah I bought one of the dogs after Jesse said that by owning my own mali I was going to get into the K-9 unit when a spot opened. It was total BS he scammed me like they do to everyone

Unregistered
    Yeah I bought one of the dogs after Jesse said that by owning my own mali I was going to get into the K-9 unit when a spot opened. It was total BS he scammed me like they do to everyone
    Papo, I paid good money at Raja Yuca Operator Course.
    The Tard Twins promised I'd get in SWPD by attending their advanced course.
    They suited me up with cheap China made taticool gear, available at their gift shop for a nominal fee.

Acere, I'm still a mall cop, even with my Advanced Operators certificate and the best taticool gear.

Jess, Ig...I understand you're a lil busy these days...
    Court hearings...attorneys' meetings...liquidating assets...

But Papo, when I'm gonna be in???