More bad publicity for HPD due to this idiot sergeant! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    For 28 days

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Huh.... So many questions unanswered 🤔🤔🤔 I also wonder why 🧐🧐🧐...... Oh but wait 🤨🤨🤨, I do know why........ NO ONE GIVES A FLYING F_U_C_K ! ! ! ! ! You stupid a_s_s 😆😆😆😆

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Who's the "f'ucking moron" now? Your lack of intelligence constantly amazes me. There is no way you could have legitimately passed that sgt exam. As Sergio's bag man I'm sure they gave you 50 points for spelling your name right.

Seriously Jess, you really should have your daddy check everything you post to keep from embarrassing yourself.

"For anabolic steroids, the detection period is within 1 to 3 months from the last administration"
    https://www.confirmbiosciences.com/k...etected-urine/
    Lmao

Unregistered
    As stated earlier, JM's sexual assault of that juvenile girl was consistent with the side effects of steroid abuse. The fact that JM does not know how long anabolic steroids stay in urine indicates that a steroid urine test was never ordered right after the incident. Due to it being common knowledge of his and his family's prolific abuse of steroids this is negligence by the city.
    Just another benefit of being in Velasquez's corrupt inner circle.

Unregistered
    As stated earlier, JM's sexual assault of that juvenile girl was consistent with the side effects of steroid abuse. The fact that JM does not know how long anabolic steroids stay in urine indicates that a steroid urine test was never ordered right after the incident. Due to it being common knowledge of his and his family's prolific abuse of steroids this is negligence by the city.
    Just another benefit of being in Velasquez's corrupt inner circle.

Just another post for which no one gives a flying f_u_c_k 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Pssst! Sergeant! Hey, I don't want to embarrass you in front of the rest of the dept. God knows that you are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. But SOMEONE must give a "flying f--ck" because there are 2,300 views on this thread!
    Fact is most everybody thinks you are a P0S 33 and wish you would just go away. Just let your pea sized brain think about that for a while.
    Have a nice day!

Unregistered

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Archangel

License To Rape

"No one gives a f-ck"; this is almost always the response of the guilty. Never a denial. In fact he tries to justify what he did by saying the victim was just a dyke and a 51. Fact is she was a child. a child victim of a sexual assault by a corrupt cop right here in our own house. A corrupt cop with strong and long time ties to major narcotics traffickers. A corrupt cop who is totally confident that his corrupt chief will have his back...they both know JM knows way too much about his payola business! A corrupt cop who is also a child rapist who would surely be behind bars if he wasn't Velasquez's bag man.

Trust me when I safely predict, that at Velasquez's urging, the city will settle this lawsuit out of court. The chief will protect Menocal at all costs. He has to!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    "No one gives a f-ck"; this is almost always the response of the guilty. Never a denial. In fact he tries to justify what he did by saying the victim was just a dyke and a 51. Fact is she was a child. a child victim of a sexual assault by a corrupt cop right here in our own house. A corrupt cop with strong and long time ties to major narcotics traffickers. A corrupt cop who is totally confident that his corrupt chief will have his back...they both know JM knows way too much about his payola business! A corrupt cop who is also a child rapist who would surely be behind bars if he wasn't Velasquez's bag man.

Trust me when I safely predict, that at Velasquez's urging, the city will settle this lawsuit out of court. The chief will protect Menocal at all costs. He has to!
    how can hialeah justify not disciplining him if they have to pay the victim for his actions?

Unregistered
    Pssst! Sergeant! Hey, I don't want to embarrass you in front of the rest of the dept. God knows that you are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. But SOMEONE must give a "flying f--ck" because there are 2,300 views on this thread!
    Fact is most everybody thinks you are a P0S 33 and wish you would just go away. Just let your pea sized brain think about that for a while.
    Have a nice day!

Damn traga, tu has visto eate thread 2300 times ??? Chico pero tu si no tienes mas nada que hacer aparte de tragar leche y escribir estupides aqui. Busca algo mejor que hacer pajarraca imbecil porque a nadie le importa un culo las estupideces que se te ocurren 😆😆😆😆

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast