More bad publicity for HPD due to this idiot sergeant! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow this so extensive and well articulated..... No one gives a flying f_u_c_k though !!!!!! 😄😄😄😄

Lmfao 😄😄😄😄

Archangel
    You know, with the massive amount of illegal steroids this guy shoots up it's easy to see how the side effects may have clouded his judgement with that young lady. Mental disorientation is a common side effect. Had another side effect, steroid rage, kicked in he could have just as easily killed that girl. But I'll bet that Velasquez never even ordered a urine test. Anabolic steroids can be detected in the urine for about 30 days after use.
    Why did the chief violated protocol and the SA's recommendation to cover Jesse's butt for 4 years? The fact that absolutely no action was taken is incredible! Not even a suspension until 4 years later when thing got too hot.
    It is evident that the malfeasance goes way beyond JM's actions that day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    You know, with the massive amount of illegal steroids this guy shoots up it's easy to see how the side effects may have clouded his judgement with that young lady. Mental disorientation is a common side effect. Had another side effect, steroid rage, kicked in he could have just as easily killed that girl. But I'll bet that Velasquez never even ordered a urine test. Anabolic steroids can be detected in the urine for about 30 days after use.
    Why did the chief violated protocol and the SA's recommendation to cover Jesse's butt for 4 years? The fact that absolutely no action was taken is incredible! Not even a suspension until 4 years later when thing got too hot.

Huh.... So many questions unanswered 🤔🤔🤔 I also wonder why 🧐🧐🧐...... Oh but wait 🤨🤨🤨, I do know why........ NO ONE GIVES A FLYING F_U_C_K ! ! ! ! ! You stupid a_s_s 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Huh.... So many questions unanswered 🤔🤔🤔 I also wonder why 🧐🧐🧐...... Oh but wait 🤨🤨🤨, I do know why........ NO ONE GIVES A FLYING F_U_C_K ! ! ! ! ! You stupid a_s_s 😆😆😆😆
    Well somebody must give a flying F_U_C_K. Other wise your dim witted azz wouldn't be parked in communications, now would it?

Unregistered
    This post is indicative of just how immature and childish the sergeant's mind is. 13 emojis and sentence structure as if a 12 year old had composed it. The retard probably draws little smiley faces on his citations.
    What an embarrassment he is to this department!

Unregistered

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    wow city of hialeah might have to pay out 10s of thousands of dollars or more because of your need to whack off in front of that young girl and you say " NO ONE GIVES A FLYING F_U_C_K ! ! ! ! !" thats pretty serious man

Tuputamadre
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Yeah, you’re a f’ucking moron. Steroids detectable for 30 days??? It’s not weed stupid ass. You’re definitely one of those beta losers with low t. You probably like to watch your wife getting f’ucked by other men. Keep being a keyboard warrior I’m sure everyone would love to know who you are so they can stomp on your f’ucking head and your testicles too (or lack of). Don’t @ me either unless you mean business buddy boiiiiii. 🙃

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuputamadre View Post
    Yeah, you’re a f’ucking moron. Steroids detectable for 30 days??? It’s not weed stupid ass. You’re definitely one of those beta losers with low t. You probably like to watch your wife getting f’ucked by other men. Keep being a keyboard warrior I’m sure everyone would love to know who you are so they can stomp on your f’ucking head and your testicles too (or lack of). Don’t @ me either unless you mean business buddy boiiiiii. 🙃
    Who's the "f'ucking moron" now? Your lack of intelligence constantly amazes me. There is no way you could have legitimately passed that sgt exam. As Sergio's bag man I'm sure they gave you 50 points for spelling your name right.

Seriously Jess, you really should have your daddy check everything you post to keep from embarrassing yourself.

"For anabolic steroids, the detection period is within 1 to 3 months from the last administration"
    https://www.confirmbiosciences.com/k...etected-urine/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuputamadre View Post
    I look it up says stays in urine for 3 weeks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast