It is a good thing

Unregistered

It is a good thing

It is a good thing we have a former cop as Mayor and another as a city Councilman, imagine how bad our health care cost would be without them standing up and fighting for us.

Unregistered
    Nice try Jane now grow a brain.

Unregistered
    Jane the worst choice ever

Unregistered
    Jane is supported by the media because they are both liberal progressives. She is in my opinion not very bright, not very nice and makes choices based on emotion and not facts. The waste in city government (mainly police/fire) is a disgrace. She was part of the problem as Chief and now IS the total problem as Mayor. Glad I don't live in Tampa. We will see how bad the city looks after 4 years under her.

Unregistered
    Crime will skyrocket as body cams will be used as a tool to discipline officers for subjective officer safety concerns and minor complaintless policy violations.

Unregistered

hahhahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a good thing we have a former cop as Mayor and another as a city Councilman, imagine how bad our health care cost would be without them standing up and fighting for us.
    This was funny to read. First Jane really didn't support Officers unless they were in the click second they both just got elected so its hard to tell how much they will do. Lets see how this contract turns out then maybe I be singing to a different tune.