Ain't doing SHET

Unregistered

Ain't doing SHET

More work requests from the team that doesn't work their own initiatives or anything else. Can the experiment, it ain't working and neither are those fools. PPPD wasting resources. Get more work out of the volunteers than than the crew the admin picked for this "team".

Unregistered
    This place is chock full of other do nothing positions. We have CRA, traffic, accreditation, and youth services. We have K9’s that hardly ever deploy and can’t catch anyone, FTOs that just do the bare minimum before passing the recruit off to the next phase, and an actual surplus of supervisors.

But hey, someone saved a dog, national night out was pretty good, and the numbers on whatever crime analysis program we’re using moved so the view from the ivory tower must be pretty good.

If they want to pay me to be security for Wal-Mart, I’ll do it. Those overdoses will just have to hold.

Unregistered
    Don’t like it? Then quit !!!

Unregistered
    SET=useless lazy waste of resource for dept.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SET=useless lazy waste of resource for dept.
    You=jealous little b!tch. What are you going to do about it, you little d!ck?

Unregistered
    Well they picked a few for that team with the old school bully mentally. I know we need to leave die fu@k off, mind our business and leave u to do nothing for 10 hours a day. Classie picks admin. We are watching

Big Finish

DA Haworth

Did he walk around with his pitchfork today while eating a can of spinach ?