+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    who dont we want as a major or chief?
    Alex Castellanos, Juan Villalba, Noel Rodriguez, Joel Bello, etc. all have a HUGE issue and are a bunch of scammers. The list is massive!

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Mother Terrisa you are going to take a 40k pay cut to get yelled at by command staff to have a job you canít make a decision on. GFTO with that holy then thou bulkshit. I love my job but my family and bills come first.
    Maybe I'm missing something but can you or anyone else explain why you're taking a 40k paycut when you promote to Major? A promotion usually means an automatic raise.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Alex Castellanos, Juan Villalba, Noel Rodriguez, Joel Bello, etc. all have a HUGE issue and are a bunch of scammers. The list is massive!
    Playboy Noel is QRU in my book..not sure if he wants to jump from LT to Major

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Itís not a pay cut. Itís a promotion. The fact that you say itís a 40k cut means you live on your OT to exist. This means you are always locked to the sideline. This may be your comfort area because itís easier to come on here and slander those who choose to do what you say you want to do, make things better and do your part to do all the lofty ideas you have. Well slug thatís why youíre relegated to this site to grieve how you been wronged and everyone but you is wrong. Step up if you can and get in the game. Otherwise make your OT while they let you and follow orders that of course youíre going to complain about but donít have the stones to change.

    #STFU

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Itís not a pay cut. Itís a promotion. The fact that you say itís a 40k cut means you live on your OT to exist. This means you are always locked to the sideline. This may be your comfort area because itís easier to come on here and slander those who choose to do what you say you want to do, make things better and do your part to do all the lofty ideas you have. Well slug thatís why youíre relegated to this site to grieve how you been wronged and everyone but you is wrong. Step up if you can and get in the game. Otherwise make your OT while they let you and follow orders that of course youíre going to complain about but donít have the stones to change.

    #STFU
    Somebody has an attitude. You can have all the rank you want! I will take my fat pay check and PENSION over your rank any day of the week! We all know, some of the biggest losers get promoted because they can't do anything else.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Somebody has an attitude. You can have all the rank you want! I will take my fat pay check and PENSION over your rank any day of the week! We all know, some of the biggest losers get promoted because they can't do anything else.
    With incentives and ot all Lts are making over 150k. Lt to major make 130k a year straight time. Do the math.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With incentives and ot all Lts are making over 150k. Lt to major make 130k a year straight time. Do the math.
    I'm a lt and I'd like to make over 150k a year.. please tell me the secret.. besides working at the training bureau.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a lt and I'd like to make over 150k a year.. please tell me the secret.. besides working at the training bureau.
    Step one, get off this site. Especially being a LT.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a lt and I'd like to make over 150k a year.. please tell me the secret.. besides working at the training bureau.
    Being an admin LT doesnít count as a real LT thatís why you donít make money.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a lt and I'd like to make over 150k a year.. please tell me the secret.. besides working at the training bureau.

    There are MANY officers/detectives who EASILY make over 150k a year. All you have to be is either half way competent or hustle! It's not that hard. And yes, I know some people are hooked up and make it too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •