Chief and Major Vacancy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Chief and Major Vacancy

Chief and Mayor vacancy announcement was sent out today! Let the fun begin!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll take a guess for chief, Caruthers? And Knapp for major?

Unregistered
    No able body LT it Capt will put in for it. With the pay cut only power hungry people want the position that’s why we get the shit of the shit to manage.

Unregistered
    Your statement is exactly what is wrong. People who put in for it for the money are the shit of the shit and they need not apply. People who believe your theory are the ones who do not accomplish anything for anyone else. For that reason, I doubt very much that you are police officer for MDPD or CORRECTIONS. We do what we do for the chance to serve our brothers and sisters, not our selves or our pockets.

Oh and one more thing you MDPD or corrections impersonator., eres tremendo come pinga!

For even making the the statement that you made you should take your mask off and badge and go into another line of work because if you even are a cop, it’s a matter of time before You shit the bed and make us all look bad again.

#PBA member.

Unregistered
    Your statement is exactly what is wrong. People who put in for it for the money are the shit of the shit and they need not apply. People who believe your theory are the ones who do not accomplish anything for anyone else. For that reason, I doubt very much that you are police officer for MDPD or CORRECTIONS. We do what we do for the chance to serve our brothers and sisters, not our selves or our pockets.

Oh and one more thing you MDPD or corrections impersonator., eres tremendo come pinga!

For even making the the statement that you made you should take your mask off and badge and go into another line of work because if you even are a cop, it’s a matter of time before You shit the bed and make us all look bad again.

#PBA member.
    No I think he is right. As a Captain, there is no way I would take a pay cut to be a Major and I would have to. It is not that I do not want the responsibility, it is not right for me to have to give up something that I earned for a title. Today an L2 Captain is making Chief’s money. Until that is corrected this mess will continue.

Unregistered

#PBA member.
    Hey Mother Terrisa you are going to take a 40k pay cut to get yelled at by command staff to have a job you can’t make a decision on. GFTO with that holy then thou bulkshit. I love my job but my family and bills come first.

Unregistered
    I say Eric Mendez should be Chief

Unregistered
    Dear #PBA member: I know you a full of crap when you write: “We do what we do for the chance to serve our brothers and sisters, not our selves or our pockets.”
    In today’s world it’s a for me world. There no serving anyone but ourselves. The examples are bountiful how “we” cut up our brothers to get ahead, or how “we” backstab our brothers, even the ones that have helped “us” get ahead.
    Loyalty is a word that should be removed from the dictionary because it no longer exists in our department. Self-serving is the rule of the day.

#PLEA is much better than #PBA

Unregistered
    Hey Mother Terrisa you are going to take a 40k pay cut to get yelled at by command staff to have a job you can’t make a decision on. GFTO with that holy then thou bulkshit. I love my job but my family and bills come first.
    Maybe I'm missing something but can you or anyone else explain why you're taking a 40k paycut when you promote to Major? A promotion usually means an automatic raise.

Unregistered

Fun

You mean cut throating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast