Chief and Major Vacancy - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    who dont we want as a major or chief?
    Alex Castellanos, Juan Villalba, Noel Rodriguez, Joel Bello, etc. all have a HUGE issue and are a bunch of scammers. The list is massive!

Unregistered
    Hey Mother Terrisa you are going to take a 40k pay cut to get yelled at by command staff to have a job you can’t make a decision on. GFTO with that holy then thou bulkshit. I love my job but my family and bills come first.
    Maybe I'm missing something but can you or anyone else explain why you're taking a 40k paycut when you promote to Major? A promotion usually means an automatic raise.

Unregistered
    Alex Castellanos, Juan Villalba, Noel Rodriguez, Joel Bello, etc. all have a HUGE issue and are a bunch of scammers. The list is massive!
    Playboy Noel is QRU in my book..not sure if he wants to jump from LT to Major

Unregistered
    It’s not a pay cut. It’s a promotion. The fact that you say it’s a 40k cut means you live on your OT to exist. This means you are always locked to the sideline. This may be your comfort area because it’s easier to come on here and slander those who choose to do what you say you want to do, make things better and do your part to do all the lofty ideas you have. Well slug that’s why you’re relegated to this site to grieve how you been wronged and everyone but you is wrong. Step up if you can and get in the game. Otherwise make your OT while they let you and follow orders that of course you’re going to complain about but don’t have the stones to change.

#STFU

Unregistered
    It’s not a pay cut. It’s a promotion. The fact that you say it’s a 40k cut means you live on your OT to exist. This means you are always locked to the sideline. This may be your comfort area because it’s easier to come on here and slander those who choose to do what you say you want to do, make things better and do your part to do all the lofty ideas you have. Well slug that’s why you’re relegated to this site to grieve how you been wronged and everyone but you is wrong. Step up if you can and get in the game. Otherwise make your OT while they let you and follow orders that of course you’re going to complain about but don’t have the stones to change.

#STFU
    Somebody has an attitude. You can have all the rank you want! I will take my fat pay check and PENSION over your rank any day of the week! We all know, some of the biggest losers get promoted because they can't do anything else.

Unregistered
    Somebody has an attitude. You can have all the rank you want! I will take my fat pay check and PENSION over your rank any day of the week! We all know, some of the biggest losers get promoted because they can't do anything else.
    With incentives and ot all Lts are making over 150k. Lt to major make 130k a year straight time. Do the math.

Unregistered
    With incentives and ot all Lts are making over 150k. Lt to major make 130k a year straight time. Do the math.
    I'm a lt and I'd like to make over 150k a year.. please tell me the secret.. besides working at the training bureau.

Unregistered
    I'm a lt and I'd like to make over 150k a year.. please tell me the secret.. besides working at the training bureau.
    Step one, get off this site. Especially being a LT.

Unregistered
    Being an admin LT doesn’t count as a real LT that’s why you don’t make money.

Unregistered

There are MANY officers/detectives who EASILY make over 150k a year. All you have to be is either half way competent or hustle! It's not that hard. And yes, I know some people are hooked up and make it too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast