+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Wink News should get on this story.

Unregistered
    I know where the documents are for free. Prior to CI Harris "winning the contract" Stork and all of his other named businesses donated the max to Bill Prummell in the last election. When you examine the bid close you start to notice that CI Harris is lower in some since but they don't offer a "complete" package. Stork under several names has donated a shit ton of money to the Sheriff and now his company has the radio contract. The weird part is how can this company out bid the same company that makes the dam radios they are selling the County? Now, here it is not even February and Stork is already dumping a shit ton more money in to the Sheriff's campaign? This just looks bad. Sorry I myself do not understand why FDLE isn't looking in to this deeper. This was six million dollars of taxpayer money at risk. The CCSO radios better be top notch able to talk to mars for that kind of money. One more thing. If you stood to make 6 million bucks whose hands would you grease?

Unregistered
    what do i ask to get the radio bids,they sent me the bids for the omnicom and others,i asked for the radio dids but they gave me the consultants

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ironic that Bill Prummell has endorsed Kurt Hoffman a candidate for Sarasota County Sheriff. If you click on this link you can read for yourself Kurt Hoffman admitting to stealing gas while he was a on duty as a Charlotte County Deputy so he could use it in his personal car. Bill Prummell my question is....are you approving of this based on your endorsement? This isn't an accusation. This is Kurt admitting to actually stealing from the very people and taxpayers you (Bill) have sworn to protect. Sheriff Prummell what would you do if one of your deputies admitted to stealing gas from Charlotte County to use in his or her own personal car? You can't have it both ways sir. This question will be posed to you again in public and on facebook. Please follow this link to a sun herald article written by Greg Martin where Kurt admits to stealing gas while working as a Deputy for Charlotte County. Would you vote for a this type of person to be your Sheriff?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VFg...4Dbz4ko9T/view
    Bill endorsed Kurt becuase Bill's son Andrew is a Deputy at Sarasota Sheriff's Office and he needs the "love"

Unregistered
    O shit more nepotism?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123