Lazy and Scared versus Real Cops - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    U realize how big of a puzzy u look like by talking shyt to someone who identified themselves while u remain anonymous? It doesn’t get anymore pathetic than that
    Sure it does. Being a lazy puzzy azz North County day shifter with the career goal of never seeing AID. That’s beyond pathetic and makes the point of the original post. If you can’t see that then you too are pathetically spineless and happy being a disgrace.

Unregistered
    Sure it does. Being a lazy puzzy azz North County day shifter with the career goal of never seeing AID. That’s beyond pathetic and makes the point of the original post. If you can’t see that then you too are pathetically spineless and happy being a disgrace.
    I disagree.

This administration doesn't want pro-active deputies who's actions might embarrass Bob. That's the brass' job which is covered up when it suits Bob.

Unregistered
    Well no 1 signed up to do job to serve the brass. Go out and be a cop, document what you saw and did. Anything less is embarrassing

Unregistered
    I do the minimum required but get paid the same. Plus I will be less likely to end up in an IAD referral and an ARB.

Unregistered
    Ok so your a slug. Great job

Unregistered
    Nobody cares now and after retirement they will care even less.

Unregistered
    Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify you being lazy. Answer the box clock jockey

Unregistered
    Whatever you need to tell yourself to justify you being lazy. Answer the box clock jockey
    Not lazy, just following the administration's expectations and staying under their radar to avoid trouble. If you want to play hero cop, knock yourself out champ.

Unregistered
    Funny I have never been told not to go out and look for stuff by brass

Unregistered

Call names if you want, but the days of being a cowboy are long over. Nobody has out backs. You call it being a slug, anyone who can see the big picture calls it survival. Go ahead, tough guy, go to battle stations over everything and fight the machine. YOU change the world and crack some heads and see where that gets you. Don't get me wrong, When and if that day comes that they announce your retirement party I'll be happy for you. But the thing that matters is you have to get there first, and let's try to get there without a handful of IA's, a drinking problem and half a dozen divorces. Again, nobody has your back. Can't we at least look out for one another before that's gone too? Survive, brother, stay invisible. Do your job, but lay low. They will be looking for someone to toss to the sharks, it doesn't have to be you unless you piss on their leg. Learn that lesson and I'll see you at retirement!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast