Lazy and Scared versus Real Cops - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    FFS, guys, get a room and bang it out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    George is it? You wouldn’t say shit to me in person. It wouldn’t cross your spineless brain. If that’s really you. Keep up the good work not seeing AID. Don’t rock the boat and I’m sure you will go far as a weak willed Deputy with great traffic stats.
    “You wouldn’t say shit to me in person.” Says the guy who refuses to put his name down. Your entire argument is a joke and what’s it like knowing no one will take you serious? You were called out, by someone who put his name down and you puss out. Go to bed telling your wife how big of a man you are.....

Unregistered
    “You wouldn’t say shit to me in person.” Says the guy who refuses to put his name down. Your entire argument is a joke and what’s it like knowing no one will take you serious? You were called out, by someone who put his name down and you puss out. Go to bed telling your wife how big of a man you are.....
    Doesn’t change a damn thing. OP is correct. And you sound like a douche bag deputy goober.

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Deputy Lehr, if he just looked you up on Sonet, it time stamps every click and every search with the users I.D for the entire site. I’ll be able to narrow down who looked you up within the time frame of this conversation easily. I’ll get you his info. -IT Nerd

Unregistered
    Don’t worry Deputy Lehr, if he just looked you up on Sonet, it time stamps every click and every search with the users I.D for the entire site. I’ll be able to narrow down who looked you up within the time frame of this conversation easily. I’ll get you his info. -IT Nerd
    It's ok. It looks like he's trying to bait me into becoming an ITG and challenge him to meet me. I'm not taking the bait. Even if he doesn't post his name on here, we all know who he really is anyway. Thanks for the laughs guy. I'll be around if you need me.

Unregistered
    It's ok. It looks like he's trying to bait me into becoming an ITG and challenge him to meet me. I'm not taking the bait. Even if he doesn't post his name on here, we all know who he really is anyway. Thanks for the laughs guy. I'll be around if you need me.
    Oh I am so scared that a north county day shifter called me out. And I would offer you a thousand dollars if you could pick apart who looked up who on SONET. You win, your the big bad day shifter who hasn’t done shit and will never do shit to possibly be interviewed by AID. That makes you a scared *****, as the title said. Go get some speeders on keystone day shift *****.

Unregistered
    Oh I am so scared that a north county day shifter called me out. And I would offer you a thousand dollars if you could pick apart who looked up who on SONET. You win, your the big bad day shifter who hasn’t done shit and will never do shit to possibly be interviewed by AID. That makes you a scared *****, as the title said. Go get some speeders on keystone day shift *****.
    I'm not Lehr, but you are a massive puzsy for still hiding behind your keyboard running your mouth.

Unregistered
    Gee Mike, settle down.

Unregistered
    This is supposed to be the LEO forum not the jailers'.

Unregistered
    U realize how big of a puzzy u look like by talking shyt to someone who identified themselves while u remain anonymous? It doesn’t get anymore pathetic than that

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast