Lazy and Scared versus Real Cops - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You cant be dumb enough to not realize someone just posted his info
    Nope, it's really me.

Unregistered
    Somebody name me one person in NDS CPO that actually does work?

Unregistered
    Sgt bing does

Unregistered
    Sgt bing does
    He inherited a mess.

Unregistered
    “S80-Alpha ten fifty”
    - go ahead (sigh, for the twelfth time before noon)
    “Keystone and Highland Ave on Florida Alpha Peanutt Harry Sixty Nine Charles on a Pink Nissan Grocery Mover Minivan occupied by a middle aged white collar soccer mom picking her kid and neighbor’s kids from private school doing nine miles per hour over the speed limit....I’ll need a ninety four.”
    - Sorry S80 everyone is ten six on calls (that you dispatch them to from your cruiser the whole god damn day).
    “S80 ten twenty six, see if Tarpon can have a Unit stop by, this lady has an attitude.”
    - Ten four S80 (Is her attitude bigger than yours?)

Traffic for traffic’s sake, not stopping Crime since the inception of the car. But it’s a great outlet for weak cops who are afraid to investigate actual crimes and pad their paycheck with traffic court overtime. Go get em 316 Master!!!! In the meantime while you’re busy there, burglars are knocking out some daytime 21’s and Walmart is getting robbed blind. But at least we slowed those citizens down on the divided highway that isn’t even an ILP directed patrol.

Unregistered
    Well, I've been here 4 years and haven't seen AID yet, so..... why not.... it's Dep Lehr 59143 s74a on b-days. Your turn..."tough guy."
    Wow. CDS B Days and you rate your success by the fact you haven’t seen AID yet. Thank you for making my point for me. Go get those alarm calls, ILP Traffic DP’s, late reported property crimes and tough 59’s. I’m sure you make your sergeant proud doing little to no police work.

Unregistered
    Wow. CDS B Days and you rate your success by the fact you haven’t seen AID yet. Thank you for making my point for me. Go get those alarm calls, ILP Traffic DP’s, late reported property crimes and tough 59’s. I’m sure you make your sergeant proud doing little to no police work.
    Wow. My point went right over your head on that one...lol....the claim in your original post was hypocritically calling deputies scared while being scared to say the same thing in person....I called you out for being scared to do exactly that....and laughed at you publicly.... all while posting my name when you tried to challenge me to.... but all of that went right over your head cuz you are still too scared to post your name as I had asked. Thank you for acknowledging your fear/hypocrisy on this public forum. I'll bid you a good day. I would say this to you in person, but I still don't know who you are...lol.

Unregistered
    Wow. My point went right over your head on that one...lol....the claim in your original post was hypocritically calling deputies scared while being scared to say the same thing in person....I called you out for being scared to do exactly that....and laughed at you publicly.... all while posting my name when you tried to challenge me to.... but all of that went right over your head cuz you are still too scared to post your name as I had asked. Thank you for acknowledging your fear/hypocrisy on this public forum. I'll bid you a good day. I would say this to you in person, but I still don't know who you are...lol.
    Deputy Lehr proving hero’s don’t all wear capes. Huge props for putting your name out there. Guess we are still waiting on him to. Love the fact he/she doesn’t have even a small percentage of testicular fortitude to do what you’ve done here. Guess if they are too scared to post their name, they are probably to scared to go to these calls they keep mentioning like the APAD thefts at Walmart and other real crimes.

Unregistered
    George is it? You wouldn’t say shit to me in person. It wouldn’t cross your spineless brain. If that’s really you. Keep up the good work not seeing AID. Don’t rock the boat and I’m sure you will go far as a weak willed Deputy with great traffic stats.

Unregistered
    George is it? You wouldn’t say shit to me in person. It wouldn’t cross your spineless brain. If that’s really you. Keep up the good work not seeing AID. Don’t rock the boat and I’m sure you will go far as a weak willed Deputy with great traffic stats.
    Hey clown 🤡 show your face p******

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast