Lazy and Scared versus Real Cops - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Call names if you want, but the days of being a cowboy are long over. Nobody has out backs. You call it being a slug, anyone who can see the big picture calls it survival. Go ahead, tough guy, go to battle stations over everything and fight the machine. YOU change the world and crack some heads and see where that gets you. Don't get me wrong, When and if that day comes that they announce your retirement party I'll be happy for you. But the thing that matters is you have to get there first, and let's try to get there without a handful of IA's, a drinking problem and half a dozen divorces. Again, nobody has your back. Can't we at least look out for one another before that's gone too? Survive, brother, stay invisible. Do your job, but lay low. They will be looking for someone to toss to the sharks, it doesn't have to be you unless you piss on their leg. Learn that lesson and I'll see you at retirement!
    Well said brother, the voice of wisdom and experience.

Unregistered
    Call names if you want, but the days of being a cowboy are long over. Nobody has out backs. You call it being a slug, anyone who can see the big picture calls it survival. Go ahead, tough guy, go to battle stations over everything and fight the machine. YOU change the world and crack some heads and see where that gets you. Don't get me wrong, When and if that day comes that they announce your retirement party I'll be happy for you. But the thing that matters is you have to get there first, and let's try to get there without a handful of IA's, a drinking problem and half a dozen divorces. Again, nobody has your back. Can't we at least look out for one another before that's gone too? Survive, brother, stay invisible. Do your job, but lay low. They will be looking for someone to toss to the sharks, it doesn't have to be you unless you piss on their leg. Learn that lesson and I'll see you at retirement!
    “Stay invisible”. Wow. I bet you have a thin blue line sticker on your car and cop shit on whatever social media you have. I bet your family thinks you are a hero and you enjoy the whole “thank you for your service” crap that citizens say when you eat at Perkins. Those citizens probably don’t know that you don’t look for crime. You hit 10-51 to calls and nothing more. You are a glorified secretary that does nothing more than the bare minimum. If a Signal 10 hits an LPR trailer you go the other way. If a Signal 1 BOLO comes out you go the other way. You’re a professional 10-94. You’re the reason some criminals take liberties with deputies because they encountered your cowardly ass. It’s not all or nothing to be a worker, but it sure as hell isn't nothing all the time. Apparently in your world that’s your rule. It’s sad you think that’s acceptable. Well good luck when you retire cowardly lion. I think you’re a ***** now and you’ll be a ***** then. You’re a pathetic excuse for a cop. You should have been a firefighter or a greeter at Walmart.

Unregistered
    “Stay invisible”. Wow. I bet you have a thin blue line sticker on your car and cop shit on whatever social media you have. I bet your family thinks you are a hero and you enjoy the whole “thank you for your service” crap that citizens say when you eat at Perkins. Those citizens probably don’t know that you don’t look for crime. You hit 10-51 to calls and nothing more. You are a glorified secretary that does nothing more than the bare minimum. If a Signal 10 hits an LPR trailer you go the other way. If a Signal 1 BOLO comes out you go the other way. You’re a professional 10-94. You’re the reason some criminals take liberties with deputies because they encountered your cowardly ass. It’s not all or nothing to be a worker, but it sure as hell isn't nothing all the time. Apparently in your world that’s your rule. It’s sad you think that’s acceptable. Well good luck when you retire cowardly lion. I think you’re a ***** now and you’ll be a ***** then. You’re a pathetic excuse for a cop. You should have been a firefighter or a greeter at Walmart.
    Do it your way hero and you will end up in IAD with a suspension or maybe even as a greeter at Walmart or grass cutter, depending on what trade skills you may have.

Unregistered

I didn't tell you to be a slug, that was your fairy tale. I simply going to Battle Stations over every little futile fight is a bad way to try to get to retirement, but if you know so damned much, enjoy the IAD and the civil suits. Doing this job can actually land you in jail. Maybe you need to learn that the hard way. Go smash a few heads and kick in some doors and see how it goes, Rambo. We'll see if the chain of command and the news media stands behind you.

Unregistered
    You can be proactive and not get in trouble. Just follow policy and law. Or go hide in sab parking lot other guys

Unregistered
    You can be proactive and not get in trouble. Just follow policy and law. Or go hide in sab parking lot other guys
    You are very naive. Bob has stated policies are subject to interpretation (his). You can follow policy but he may interpret it differently than you do if it suits him politically so he will not back you up or worse, send you to henchmen at IAD.

Good luck however you decide to play it but remember the most important thing is surviving to get to retirement and get what you have earned from the state.

Unregistered
    How can you get what you think you deserve from the state when you dont even earn your pay while your working. Hiding out to avoid calls and just skating through doesnt justify anything!!!! And,your the hero???? lmao

Unregistered
    How can you get what you think you deserve from the state when you dont even earn your pay while your working. Hiding out to avoid calls and just skating through doesnt justify anything!!!! And,your the hero???? lmao
    I've got news for you. Neither of you are heros.

Unregistered
    My main goal is to do my time, get my full pension and get the heck out of here. Your goals may be different, good for you and good luck.

Unregistered
    My main goal is to do my time, get my full pension and get the heck out of here. Your goals may be different, good for you and good luck.
    No one cares about your goals.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast