Lazy and Scared versus Real Cops
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lazy and Scared versus Real Cops

There was a time when a small percentage of the agency consisted of lazy or scared deputies. They took spots as DARE deputies. They went to SRO, Crime Prevention or somewhere else to hide. Why does it seem there are way more lazy or scared deputies than ever before? Now they hide in CPO, Traffic Units, and patrol. Some hide in IOB and pretend to be busy, but they aren’t. Now this is not everyone in all of those positions, many work their asses off every day. Well come on, SRO and Crime Prevention for sure doesn’t. And does CPRV do anything but make friends with Rainbow residents and go to movie night? Do her handcuffs work? Do NDS CPO’s do more than take hour long lunches and call them Business Checks? Scared deputies working for scared corporals and sergeants. And Jesus can someone find Heaton his balls? They should be in a tic tac container. Scared of everything. Maybe Keith Williams has them. Mister Traffic. Well at least Keystone Road is safe from speeding soccer moms. Great police work there princess. I’m embarrassed by some of this shit. They scared and lazy ones make the ones who work look bad. And the lazy steal pay checks. Pathetic.

Unregistered
    This is hilarious coming from someone too lazy or scared to say any of this to Heaton/CPO units/whoever face to face but, instead, comes on an anonymous webpage to whine like the little ***** he/she really is. Thanks for the laugh.

Unregistered
    Me big strong cop. Me beat ass. Me better then other cops. Other cops no good.

Unregistered
    Low self esteem comes in many forms. The OP seems more like a ***** than the cops they posted about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is hilarious coming from someone too lazy or scared to say any of this to Heaton/CPO units/whoever face to face but, instead, comes on an anonymous webpage to whine like the little ***** he/she really is. Thanks for the laugh.
    Hahahhahahahahhahah. What would the guy who got kicked out of CPID say to me? Nothing. He’s a great big indecisive *****. He’s say not a thing. And the CPO’s up north are a waste of money. Glad handing minions who don’t do anything. They’ve been allowed to run that way for a long time. And if you’re such a bad ass why not list your name? Tough guy.

Unregistered
    Hahahhahahahahhahah. What would the guy who got kicked out of CPID say to me? Nothing. He’s a great big indecisive *****. He’s say not a thing. And the CPO’s up north are a waste of money. Glad handing minions who don’t do anything. They’ve been allowed to run that way for a long time. And if you’re such a bad ass why not list your name? Tough guy.
    Well, I've been here 4 years and haven't seen AID yet, so..... why not.... it's Dep Lehr 59143 s74a on b-days. Your turn..."tough guy."

Unregistered
    Well, I've been here 4 years and haven't seen AID yet, so..... why not.... it's Dep Lehr 59143 s74a on b-days. Your turn..."tough guy."
    Most of the scum that post on here don’t have the balls to do that. Congratulations!

Unregistered
    Love it. Thank you Deputy Lehr for being a man of honor.

Unregistered
    You cant be dumb enough to not realize someone just posted his info

Unregistered
    Wow north county days is so impressive. Taking reports just to pad report numbers

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast