More Officers Leaving

Unregistered

More Officers Leaving

Here we go again. Never ending turnover. MORE mandatory overtime coming soon during the holidays. Makes my head spin. Sad, sad situation that never seems to end.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again. Never ending turnover. MORE mandatory overtime coming soon during the holidays. Makes my head spin. Sad, sad situation that never seems to end.
    Worse of all with this PBA there is no fight in them. President Stahl is a.member of the Dade Chiefs Club and he doesn't want to ruffle feathers with Chiefs. We should.explore alternative ways to combat this POS administration

Unregistered
    My name is Isabel Soto, (786)406-4373. We are asking anyone who agrees Is fed up with the current Union to contact me. Let's get enough signatures to allow a vote for the RIGHT Union and representation!!Contact me and I will provide you with a signature card. You do not have to join PLEA/IUPA now, but enough signatures will suffice for a vote.
    County cops, have already begun a movement to remove the super weak PBA. There is so much better and stronger unions out there

Unregistered
    do not need your help

Iupa is useless

Unregistered
    IUPA what a joke what did you guys ever do for the officers when we had you. Reason why we god rid ouf you. Complete Joke stay off this board.

Unregistered
    PBA is horrible these days. Don’t like IUPA then try FOP. I’m just saying PBA is not the same anymore.

Unregistered
    iupa sucks
    Let them be