Bye bye Ramos. Good riddance - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    She will either sink or swim no more super smart guru looking out for her there i wish her well

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where she going? she only has 22 years on
    Dekalb County, GA. If anyone is familiar with Dekalb, imagine Northside District encompassing well over 200+ square miles. That county is a toilet. She will make great money, but she won't get much sleep with all the crime issues in that county. All the good areas got smart and formed their own departments, so Dekalb PD got left with crappy areas. More than half their former politicians were arrested some years ago for corruption. Let's see how long she lasts there ...

Unregistered
    Dekalb County, GA. If anyone is familiar with Dekalb, imagine Northside District encompassing well over 200+ square miles. That county is a toilet. She will make great money, but she won't get much sleep with all the crime issues in that county. All the good areas got smart and formed their own departments, so Dekalb PD got left with crappy areas. More than half their former politicians were arrested some years ago for corruption. Let's see how long she lasts there ...
    https://youtu.be/rxmNvd3Wnws

Unregistered
    I didn’t know she spoke Spanish. Now I really love her!!!

Unregistered
    She sounds like a squeaky toy. Thank you DeKalb, GA.

Unregistered
    She sounds like a squeaky toy. Thank you DeKalb, GA.
    Agreed! It was a struggle to listen to her speak. She sounds like that one kid in class who can't read but get chosen by the teacher to outloud for the class. God bless Dekalb PD.

Unregistered
    Fake news liar covered parking was lieuts and higher we had no rental volvos she was cst sgt in cut ridge
    You are correct. LTs and above. But there she was, every day in that Volvo (2004-2005). Proof positive of the time honored “special people” phenomenon of MDPD. (and joe Deegan was the CST SGT at the time, not this individual)

Unregistered
    I hear she gets to take several key people who would be best fir her to take/ and why?

Unregistered
    I hear she gets to take several key people who would be best fir her to take/ and why?
    She's gonna take Nanney!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast