Bye bye Ramos. Good riddance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bye bye Ramos. Good riddance

So long you perfectly incompetent person. Go play chief.

Unregistered
    It’s great seeing some of the depts garbage finally moving on. Morale is certain to improve

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s great seeing some of the depts garbage finally moving on. Morale is certain to improve
    Where she going? she only has 22 years on

Unregistered
    Where she going? she only has 22 years on
    Now she's making more money, do less and calls the shots. She will be back though.

Unregistered
    Is she gone yet?

Unregistered
    I spent 15 months as C2000. Would see this person twice a day when she was a 2nd floor SGT. Once about 9am when she would get in her rental Volvo and drive out of her covered parking spot, and then again about 1400 when she would come back and park the Volvo. Never once in 15 months saw her on the road or on a call or anywhere (NRU I think) I mean literally NEVER saw her other than at the rear of the station pulling in or pulling out. MDPD STRONG I guess.

Unregistered
    I spent 15 months as C2000. Would see this person twice a day when she was a 2nd floor SGT. Once about 9am when she would get in her rental Volvo and drive out of her covered parking spot, and then again about 1400 when she would come back and park the Volvo. Never once in 15 months saw her on the road or on a call or anywhere (NRU I think) I mean literally NEVER saw her other than at the rear of the station pulling in or pulling out. MDPD STRONG I guess.
    MDPD finest for sure

Unregistered
    She was and is a worker at all ranks thats not her issue her issue is interpersonal skilzzzz

Unregistered
    What year was that?

Unregistered
    What year was that?
    Fake news liar covered parking was lieuts and higher we had no rental volvos she was cst sgt in cut ridge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast