+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    New try at poetry

    Looking for some action? $30 is the name, sex is the game,Beatty should be ashamed,and Hester got some brain.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking for some action? $30 is the name, sex is the game,Beatty should be ashamed,and Hester got some brain.
    Go say this to them, want to capture the moment on my Iphone.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go say this to them, want to capture the moment on my Iphone.
    Someone more important will be asking them about it. 2 officers, 2 sexual encounters, 1 CI. Disgraceful. Can't wait to capture the moment on my Iphone but luckily I have the local news channel to capture the moment.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone more important will be asking them about it. 2 officers, 2 sexual encounters, 1 CI. Disgraceful. Can't wait to capture the moment on my Iphone but luckily I have the local news channel to capture the moment.
    "someone more important" They're coming! They're coming! The losers rally cry. News stations with reporter too stupid to write for a paper yammer in front of a camera. WINK or NBC2 ooohh. They look more stupid after they leave

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Home of the spineless keeps doing their best to keep kickin up dirt. *****s this may be an anonymous website but you know who you are sissies.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Home of the spineless keeps doing their best to keep kickin up dirt. *****s this may be an anonymous website but you know who you are sissies.
    Sissy is their upgrade. If there was anything to the ALLEGATIONS, it wold have been looked into and done. These are the same types who ride their badge for special treatment. "Hey bro..."

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Home of the spineless keeps doing their best to keep kickin up dirt. *****s this may be an anonymous website but you know who you are sissies.
    Ohhhhh, run and hide! The A team is coming for you! They've tracked you with cia quality technology!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ohhhhh, run and hide! The A team is coming for you! They've tracked you with cia quality technology!
    Who tracked who here

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sissy is their upgrade. If there was anything to the ALLEGATIONS, it wold have been looked into and done. These are the same types who ride their badge for special treatment. "Hey bro..."
    Are you Joking, “if there were anything to the allegations they would have been looked into” J.H.admitted to his having sex in his patrol car on duty just ask S.C. It was all swept under the rug because they would have to look into M.B. for hiring a prostitute, and he had way too much political juice for that. Look you Hendry County people get what you ask for, you do not mind corrupt officials hell you promote corrupt people. J.H. is retracing his footsteps he, got his first girl pregnant and slept around on her while she was pregnant then cheated on her with the one he has pregnant now and he is cheating on her. Check his phone records, he is scum through and through Throughout your whole county not just in the Sheriff’s Office and Police Department but your whole damn county government.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you Joking, “if there were anything to the allegations they would have been looked into” J.H.admitted to his having sex in his patrol car on duty just ask S.C. It was all swept under the rug because they would have to look into M.B. for hiring a prostitute, and he had way too much political juice for that. Look you Hendry County people get what you ask for, you do not mind corrupt officials hell you promote corrupt people. J.H. is retracing his footsteps he, got his first girl pregnant and slept around on her while she was pregnant then cheated on her with the one he has pregnant now and he is cheating on her. Check his phone records, he is scum through and through Throughout your whole county not just in the Sheriff’s Office and Police Department but your whole damn county government.
    Wow man I’m sorry he must got your lady to for you to be so worried about who he’s tagging. Sorry Bro there’s counseling out there to help you sleep thru the pain. Idea leave your lady if she’s doing that to you! Good luck and be strong pal!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •