Sheriff Bob's New Plane - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now that the pane is public knowledge, the log books are going to be examined each time he uses it and what it was used for. No personal trips! lol
    Really? Inspected by who? Under what authority? The Sheriff is a Constitutional Office, he doesn’t have a boss or oversight committee. I’m just curious what makes you think “log books” are public record or ghat they would say what you would think they would. You’re a delusional moron living in fantasyland. And I don’t think you’ve worked around “Sheriff Bob” ever. He’s not one for many personal things.

Unregistered
    Really? Inspected by who? Under what authority? The Sheriff is a Constitutional Office, he doesn’t have a boss or oversight committee. I’m just curious what makes you think “log books” are public record or ghat they would say what you would think they would. You’re a delusional moron living in fantasyland. And I don’t think you’ve worked around “Sheriff Bob” ever. He’s not one for many personal things.
    But he sure is one for "political things". The plane will be used for his never ending campaigning and to make himself feel important.

Unregistered
    But he sure is one for "political things". The plane will be used for his never ending campaigning and to make himself feel important.
    Well it’s a good thing he’s a politician then you great big dumb ass. You have no idea what the plane will be used for. All you can pray for is that the Sheriff flies his family to Disney World in it. You’re so stupid. Did you hit your head in jail? If not could you?

Unregistered
    Well it’s a good thing he’s a politician then you great big dumb ass. You have no idea what the plane will be used for. All you can pray for is that the Sheriff flies his family to Disney World in it. You’re so stupid. Did you hit your head in jail? If not could you?
    Well enlighten us genius. What official business as Sheriff of Pinellas County does Gualtieri have to conduct out of this county? What is the purpose of the plane? It is a criminal act to use public funds to further a personal political career.

Unregistered
    Hey genius. The fact that he is a Constitutional officer is what makes this transaction public and will allow the Times or any ordinary citizen to request flight logs that he must respond to in a timely fashion. Florida has a very stringent public records log.

Unregistered
    Hopefully the new plane is as good as the Adams Arms rifles the administration bought and disposed of. It's one way to replace this corrupt administration.

Unregistered
    Hey genius. The fact that he is a Constitutional officer is what makes this transaction public and will allow the Times or any ordinary citizen to request flight logs that he must respond to in a timely fashion. Florida has a very stringent public records log.
    SMH. “Hi I’d like a copy of the flight log for the Sheriff’s plane please.”

No problem.

“Hey this doesn’t list names and actual destinations. This only lists airport to airport and the number of flight hour and passengers. I want to know where they actually went.”

Doesn’t work that way Sir.

😪😪😪

Unregistered
    SMH. “Hi I’d like a copy of the flight log for the Sheriff’s plane please.”

No problem.

“Hey this doesn’t list names and actual destinations. This only lists airport to airport and the number of flight hour and passengers. I want to know where they actually went.”

Doesn’t work that way Sir.

😪😪😪
    I am sure that there will be plenty of other records available for who was on board and for what purpose. If not that alone will raise questions of impropriety. They caught Clinton and others on the Lolita Express going to Epstein's Island, so I think they will catch whatever Bob is doing. Oh, and an airport is an actual destination. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12