Bremer Latin Band Belly Flop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Bremer Latin Band Belly Flop

Not even ten people showed up. I walked in and walked out. They got a new floor. How much did that plastic garbage cost?

Bremer has her spandex on while Matt Reyes gave her love

Unregistered
    Did she shine the floor with that phat azz.

Unregistered
    She’s the Estefan golden child. She shoulda had bus loads of people come in just for her what happened?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not even ten people showed up. I walked in and walked out. They got a new floor. How much did that plastic garbage cost?

Bremer has her spandex on while Matt Reyes gave her love
    Oh Javi stop it with your attacks on people that disagree with you. You are a corrupt MF and yiu will get yours eventually

Unregistered
    Maybe if she stopped disrespecting her subordinates she would be better liked. If she tries that with senior officers they just laugh at her. She swears she’s getting a record deal. Lol keep sucking off matt. It’s good for your tonsils

Unregistered
    Laugh all you want. She’s got and amazing voice, personality and she is pretty. She sings in both languages and has composed numerous songs. Sit on tight hater cause you will swallow your envy once she makes it to Hollywood. Emilio has big interest in her and big things are coming. She will be the first public servant to sign a record deal. Mark my words.

Unregistered
    She still has implants and a dog face 🐕

Unregistered
    Laugh all you want. She’s got and amazing voice, personality and she is pretty. She sings in both languages and has composed numerous songs. Sit on tight hater cause you will swallow your envy once she makes it to Hollywood. Emilio has big interest in her and big things are coming. She will be the first public servant to sign a record deal. Mark my words.
    okay okay finally had a choice to type after laughing so hard.

Unregistered
    Yeah like her hit songs she wrote for Bruno Mars and Stevie Wonder. My bad I forgot she wrote for Michael Jackson back in the day. Can’t wait to see that resignation letter when she get her platinum deal.

Unregistered
    Laugh all you want, senorita diana and gente de zona are working with her. You will never post on this thread ever again papa when you listen to the radio and hear her name. You have envy and hatred pouring out your behind daily! Go clean up!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast