Bremer Latin Band Belly Flop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    On the contrary! I want her to be a multi platinum recording artist and gtfo of here. She is a disaster as a cop. Even worse as a Sgt. Omg if I have to hear about the one case she ever worked again I will jump off a high rise.

Unregistered
    Keep on wishing and hating you coward. You are just eaten inside and angry cause you were never able to smash that. She’s been to places, done operations and held teaching positions here way more than you would ever dream. Go back and get more tattoos while you play with your phone you moron.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep on wishing and hating you coward. You are just eaten inside and angry cause you were never able to smash that. She’s been to places, done operations and held teaching positions here way more than you would ever dream. Go back and get more tattoos while you play with your phone you moron.
    Okay Matt you don’t need to defend your travel partner on here, she’s a loser get over it.

Unregistered
    On the contrary! I want her to be a multi platinum recording artist and gtfo of here. She is a disaster as a cop. Even worse as a Sgt. Omg if I have to hear about the one case she ever worked again I will jump off a high rise.
    Yeah I am with 100 on this one. Get her outta here already

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3056452]Keep on wishing and hating you coward. You are just eaten inside and angry cause you were never able to smash that. She’s been to places, done operations and held teaching positions here way more than you would ever dream.
    Actually she has been kicked out of more places, had more plastic surgery operations and taught us how NOT to supervise. And trust me I wouldn’t smash that unless it was with a hammer LMao

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3057021]
    Keep on wishing and hating you coward. You are just eaten inside and angry cause you were never able to smash that. She’s been to places, done operations and held teaching positions here way more than you would ever dream.
    Actually she has been kicked out of more places, had more plastic surgery operations and taught us how NOT to supervise. And trust me I wouldn’t smash that unless it was with a hammer LMao
    Well we got to find out why Matt is smashing that aaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss

Unregistered
    She , Alexis, and Zuli are the three baddest chicks in the department. Can’t wait for Nick to film a Charlie’s Angel’s trailer starring these three supervisors. They are sexy, talented, tough and great looking.

Unregistered
    She , Alexis, and Zuli are the three baddest chicks in the department. Can’t wait for Nick to film a Charlie’s Angel’s trailer starring these three supervisors. They are sexy, talented, tough and great looking.
    Wait your adding Liz to the other two as good looking. Check your eyes.

Unregistered
    She still has implants and a dog face 🐕
    She can be my 33, my cougar, my Stiflers mom..

Unregistered
    Papo... Alexis le dicen the American Flag... se la an clavado hasta en la luna.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast