+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Who is replacing Chief Mirtha Ramos?

    Who is replacing Chief Mirtha Ramos?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is replacing Chief Mirtha Ramos?
    You, shine your shoes.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Eric Garcia??? He’s kissed enough ass.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    JP is like the dolphins. We ain’t never seeing the playoffs with his team.
    Daniels a joke been written up
    Has a cpa running part of the dept
    Byrd a joke been written up
    Airtime a joke been written up
    Perez shot a cop
    Roig has 30 under him as a chief and 32 if you count the k9s
    Levatt a joke 40 over and has 40 under him as a chief. He will tell you 600 for the school cross folks
    Mendes went from Sgt to some made up position and no memo ever went out. Sneaky sneaky
    Only the best and the brightest he said. We won’t start on the majors.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JP is like the dolphins. We ain’t never seeing the playoffs with his team.
    Daniels a joke been written up
    Has a cpa running part of the dept
    Byrd a joke been written up
    Airtime a joke been written up
    Perez shot a cop
    Roig has 30 under him as a chief and 32 if you count the k9s
    Levatt a joke 40 over and has 40 under him as a chief. He will tell you 600 for the school cross folks
    Mendes went from Sgt to some made up position and no memo ever went out. Sneaky sneaky
    Only the best and the brightest he said. We won’t start on the majors.
    Please keep going. I am rolling on the floor!!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is replacing Chief Mirtha Ramos?
    Where is Ramos going?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is Ramos going?
    https://www.11alive.com/article/news...5-5aa1440388d4

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where is Ramos going?
    She cool people in my book..was in academy with me at MDCC North. BLE 18 something..years ago..good luck Chief!

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She cool people in my book..was in academy with me at MDCC North. BLE 18 something..years ago..good luck Chief!
    It is pretty sad that she was in the academy with you and you dont even remember your own BLE #. WOW

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is pretty sad that she was in the academy with you and you dont even remember your own BLE #. WOW
    I do know it..I just left off the last number on purpose Dingaling..here I'll let you guess it's either 182,184,186 or 188...the 181,183,185,187 and 189 were city classes...so don't advise me that don't know rookie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •