Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 8
Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since you are retired put your name on this. Oh that's right you are a coward too.
    Funny we don't see your name attached either F’in p*ssy.

Unregistered
    Mark Trudel. Now what? I’m waiting on yours

Unregistered
    Thank you for finally writing your name now I will post mine: Scott Israel

That’s right I’ve always known you were an idiot.

Unregistered
    Don’t go acting like a tough guy now Mark. Hasn’t Drum called you a few times? You’re too much of a coward to pick the phone up.

Unregistered
    Goes to say you never learn from cheating. It will always catch up to you sooner than later. Can't wait to see him back on the road. Especially when his secrets have been exposed. He can't sneak out anymore, must upset him dearly.
    Scumy drumy, I hear you are thinking about sneaking away this week, ya better think about it!🤔🤪Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. I can see it coming!!!! What a relief to see you go!! You are scum and you have no support from anyone.

Unregistered
    I called the fat red turd to end this face to face. I don’t need to put my name on here. Ask Trudel why he didn’t answer the phone.

Unregistered
    Don’t go acting like a tough guy now Mark. Hasn’t Drum called you a few times? You’re too much of a coward to pick the phone up.
    What? Are you SDrums lover or something? Kinda weird you have to answer for him. Don't you think you have brown nosed SD enough? No worries though, all the ties and cronies will be leaving anyways. Most likely be in the road but SD will be in a special place. Do yourself a favor and build a backbone. Yes, you are a loser too.

Unregistered
    What? Are you SDrums lover or something? Kinda weird you have to answer for him. Don't you think you have brown nosed SD enough? No worries though, all the ties and cronies will be leaving anyways. Most likely be in the road but SD will be in a special place. Do yourself a favor and build a backbone. Yes, you are a loser too.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah Mark. Everyone is going to the road. Keep telling yourself that as you sit in that school and all the little kids keep mistaking you for the cherry flavored Kool Aid Man!

Unregistered
    I called the fat red turd to end this face to face. I don’t need to put my name on here. Ask Trudel why he didn’t answer the phone.
    Isn't it ironic that fat ass Drum would call Trudel fat? Drum needs a brassiere.

Unregistered
    Yeah, yeah, yeah Mark. Everyone is going to the road. Keep telling yourself that as you sit in that school and all the little kids keep mistaking you for the cherry flavored Kool Aid Man!
    Oh Yeah, Kool AIDS here!

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast