Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 37
Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3095871]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You must laugh at your own jokes. Let’s see how much teeth you have when you grow 50. A white of Ambrose you two are so far up Scum Drums AZZ you both smell like it. You are both professional manipulators that have shield upon supervisors all your career. I’ve heard you both backstab supervises each other then go 40 together.
    Anyone would be glad to get away from Interdiction and SID. What will happen when it’s time to put a uniform back on and back on the road. Time will tell and most can’t wait to get rid of you. Things will finally come to a end.
    Your right true garbage

Unregistered
    It goes to see why Scum Drum is such a loser. No respect from anyone, doesn't know what he's doing, can't even write a report, disappears all the time, doesn't know how to swing a club, a vote of no confidence in any department he gets into. A destroyer when it comes to being a team or better yet anything, problematic in the agency, talks bad about everyone and can't keep a secret totally unprofessional and immature, disappears all the time, then I just say that? Oops!! Tick tock tick tock tick tock. Your days of bullying are near over. Hey Hey Hey goodbye!!
    This Drum guy talks out of his AZZ and makes people sick with every conversation. Was introduced to him a month or so and talk about a terrible reputation. When we see him we walk the other way lol. Straight up illiterate POS. How the hell did he become and maintain being a Sgt?

Unregistered
    This Drum guy talks out of his AZZ and makes people sick with every conversation. Was introduced to him a month or so and talk about a terrible reputation. When we see him we walk the other way lol. Straight up illiterate POS. How the hell did he become and maintain being a Sgt?
    By using his phony facade that everyone in SID possesses.

Unregistered
    I can see you e worked near him or around him. What a pos this guy Scum drum is.

Unregistered
    I can see you e worked near him or around him. What a pos this guy Scum drum is.
    My god 37 posts on this guy named scum drum. Don’t want to know him but why does BSO continue to harbor this type of trash around especially in SID. Shows the direction BSO is headed. Let’s hope he and others just like him get flagged and thrown out. Says not to much about his supervisors.

Unregistered
    My god 37 posts on this guy named scum drum. Don’t want to know him but why does BSO continue to harbor this type of trash around especially in SID. Shows the direction BSO is headed. Let’s hope he and others just like him get flagged and thrown out. Says not to much about his supervisors.
    Dumbass Fuller protects his hatchet man.

Unregistered
    Maybe because Drum is a good supervisor and some big fat red idiot has no life and can’t stop posting on here. Good for the command for ignoring this trash site.

Unregistered
    Maybe because Drum is a good supervisor and some big fat red idiot has no life and can’t stop posting on here. Good for the command for ignoring this trash site.
    Drum a good supervisor? You're the idiot.

Unregistered
    Drums only buddy is that two faced coward Ambrose. Another pompano piece of shit.

Unregistered
    Drum a good supervisor? You're the idiot.
    Typical Drum answering to his own remarks. Good supervisor NOT

Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast