Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 33
Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shame on the bosses who bought into his crap. They are just as bad.
    You are correct, the problem is most bosses are p*ssies.! Most bosses like that cheese eating RAT in their unit this way they know who is F’in off and not doing what they are suppose to be doing.

S.D. Was a good little RAT for the bosses just ask any old time Sgt. That’s was in SID at the time.

Unregistered
    You are correct, the problem is most bosses are p*ssies.! Most bosses like that cheese eating RAT in their unit this way they know who is F’in off and not doing what they are suppose to be doing.

S.D. Was a good little RAT for the bosses just ask any old time Sgt. That’s was in SID at the time.
    JJ is complicit

Unregistered

Well let’s just say I’ve not the pleasure to have worked with this terrible kind of person in the past. He is not liked to say the least. Always criticize people and bullied the deputies in the past. Known to run and tell command everything to destroy a person’s reputation. I knew it would catch up one day so all this does not surprise us. We would say,”Smells like a rat, looks lik a rat then is a rat. Congratulations you made it Ratman.

Unregistered
    Well let’s just say I’ve not the pleasure to have worked with this terrible kind of person in the past. He is not liked to say the least. Always criticize people and bullied the deputies in the past. Known to run and tell command everything to destroy a person’s reputation. I knew it would catch up one day so all this does not surprise us. We would say,”Smells like a rat, looks lik a rat then is a rat. Congratulations you made it Ratman.
    He's a two faced phony rat piece of shit.

Unregistered
    Drum will get his some day. I pray he does.

Unregistered
    Drum will get his some day. I pray he does.
    How can I guy get so far when he can’t spell. Talk about sucking it

Unregistered
    How can I guy get so far when he can’t spell. Talk about sucking it
    I see him walk into ACES almost everyday to work out. I didn’t know BSO pays us to work out and take a 40

Unregistered
    I see him walk into ACES almost everyday to work out. I didn’t know BSO pays us to work out and take a 40
    He better get on a better routine with that soft weak body.

Unregistered
    He better get on a better routine with that soft weak body.
    ———————————————-

Unregistered
    Mark Trudel, why do you start crap with everyone in SID. Everyone knows you’re a four time loser:

Sheriff Cochran - Kicked out of the motor unit.
    Sheriff Jenne - Kicked out of SID.
    Sheriff Lamberti - Kicked out of CI.
    Sheriff Israel - Kicked out of SID, again.

Retire already.

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast