+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 202
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You arenít putting the cart before the horse, you donít know what the Senate is going to do. I know I donít.
    Iím sorry that was a typo. You are....

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Iím sorry that was a typo. You are....
    Well get it right next time dumb dumb and stop with all the dam excuses.🤦🏾*♂️👎🏿

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You arenít putting the cart before the horse, you donít know what the Senate is going to do. I know I donít.
    No stupid, you are the horse. It all fits just right. The Senate has no choice. The Republican Special Master spelled it out. You still don't get it stupid.
    Just a heads up not to wait and start packing cause you will not be around soon enough. You should be awarded the worst Sergeant in BSO History. You're evaluation will be terrible. You are one sorry bit_h
    it scum drum and now you don't have any protection from you're boy and who will you bully?
    Is it because you were picked on in school is why you are a loser?

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No stupid, you are the horse. It all fits just right. The Senate has no choice. The Republican Special Master spelled it out. You still don't get it stupid.
    Just a heads up not to wait and start packing cause you will not be around soon enough. You should be awarded the worst Sergeant in BSO History. You're evaluation will be terrible. You are one sorry bit_h
    it scum drum and now you don't have any protection from you're boy and who will you bully?
    Is it because you were picked on in school is why you are a loser?
    The days are counting down,lol🇨🇨🚽

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No stupid, you are the horse. It all fits just right. The Senate has no choice. The Republican Special Master spelled it out. You still don't get it stupid.
    Just a heads up not to wait and start packing cause you will not be around soon enough. You should be awarded the worst Sergeant in BSO History. You're evaluation will be terrible. You are one sorry bit_h
    it scum drum and now you don't have any protection from you're boy and who will you bully?
    Is it because you were picked on in school is why you are a loser?
    Iím guessing Trudel didnít major in Grammar prior to securing his GED. Just a guess. And if Scott Israel does not get reinstated I would probably go out of town if I was this Drum person. I donít have a crystal ball but if you think the Senate Republicans arenít capable of supporting DeSantis you are a poor speller and slightly on the spectrum. Steroids are NOT healthy. Thatís your free health tip for the week boys and girls. Everyone have a wonderful day and if you see a special needs Deputy with a red glow give him a hug and a dictionary.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No stupid, you are the horse. It all fits just right. The Senate has no choice. The Republican Special Master spelled it out. You still don't get it stupid.
    Just a heads up not to wait and start packing cause you will not be around soon enough. You should be awarded the worst Sergeant in BSO History. You're evaluation will be terrible. You are one sorry bit_h
    it scum drum and now you don't have any protection from you're boy and who will you bully?
    Is it because you were picked on in school is why you are a loser?
    The Senate definitely has a choice.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Senate definitely has a choice.
    Yes indeed but guess what? You will be gone. Lol,lol.

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes indeed but guess what? You will be gone. Lol,lol.
    Scum drum that you are! Bahhaa!!! Can't wait to see you walk out that door!!!!!

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You arenít putting the cart before the horse, you donít know what the Senate is going to do. I know I donít.
    Time is near and karma headed your way bahhhhh

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time is near and karma headed your way bahhhhh
    I hope he scheduled his mammogram.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •