Who will beat the "Scum Drum" when swinging the club? - Page 3
Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You aren’t putting the cart before the horse, you don’t know what the Senate is going to do. I know I don’t.
    I’m sorry that was a typo. You are....

Unregistered
    I’m sorry that was a typo. You are....
    Well get it right next time dumb dumb and stop with all the dam excuses.🤦🏾*♂️👎🏿

Unregistered
    You aren’t putting the cart before the horse, you don’t know what the Senate is going to do. I know I don’t.
    No stupid, you are the horse. It all fits just right. The Senate has no choice. The Republican Special Master spelled it out. You still don't get it stupid.
    Just a heads up not to wait and start packing cause you will not be around soon enough. You should be awarded the worst Sergeant in BSO History. You're evaluation will be terrible. You are one sorry bit_h
    it scum drum and now you don't have any protection from you're boy and who will you bully?
    Is it because you were picked on in school is why you are a loser?

Unregistered
    No stupid, you are the horse. It all fits just right. The Senate has no choice. The Republican Special Master spelled it out. You still don't get it stupid.
    Just a heads up not to wait and start packing cause you will not be around soon enough. You should be awarded the worst Sergeant in BSO History. You're evaluation will be terrible. You are one sorry bit_h
    it scum drum and now you don't have any protection from you're boy and who will you bully?
    The days are counting down,lol🇨🇨🚽

Unregistered
    I’m guessing Trudel didn’t major in Grammar prior to securing his GED. Just a guess. And if Scott Israel does not get reinstated I would probably go out of town if I was this Drum person. I don’t have a crystal ball but if you think the Senate Republicans aren’t capable of supporting DeSantis you are a poor speller and slightly on the spectrum. Steroids are NOT healthy. That’s your free health tip for the week boys and girls. Everyone have a wonderful day and if you see a special needs Deputy with a red glow give him a hug and a dictionary.

Unregistered
    The Senate definitely has a choice.

Unregistered
    The Senate definitely has a choice.
    Yes indeed but guess what? You will be gone. Lol,lol.

Unregistered
    Yes indeed but guess what? You will be gone. Lol,lol.
    Scum drum that you are! Bahhaa!!! Can't wait to see you walk out that door!!!!!

Unregistered
    Time is near and karma headed your way bahhhhh

Unregistered
    Time is near and karma headed your way bahhhhh
    I hope he scheduled his mammogram.

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast